In search of Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Screening Test Date Venue Requirements? This is to inform the general public that the list of NDA AFSB Shortlisted Candidate is now out. All that apply should do well to not if they are shortlisted for the Nigerian Arm Forces Selection Board Recruitment 74th Regular Course 2022.
The Management of the Nigerian Defence Academy has released the names of Shortlisted Candidates to appear for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) – 74 Regular Course. Do well to check it out below.
NDA Screening Test Date/Venue and Shortlisted Candidate
When is NDA AFSB Interview schedule Date?
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Examination held on Saturday 23 April 2022.
They are to appear for an interview before an Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 11 June – Saturday 23 July 2022, at the Nigerian Defence Academy, RIBADU Campus, Kaduna.
When Is NDA Screening Test Date ?
NDA AFSB Batches to Report
Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 batches as follows:
Batch 1: Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 11 June – Friday 1 July 2022.
Batch 2: Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 2 July – Saturday 23 July 2022.
What are NDA Aptitude Screening Test Requirements?
Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2022.
Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of
- Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local
- Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address.
- The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian
What are the NDA Screening Test Requirements?
Other NDA AFSB Screening Requirements.
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO office.
Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- Face shield and individual face mask
Follow the link below to access NDA AFSB list:
Thanks for staying in touch with us