This is to inform the general public that the P-YES Recruitment Portal Form is currently available and have commenced to apply for the P-YES Application Form Job Vacancies in Nigeria @pyes.gov.ng. All applicant should be aware of the necessary requirements as well as the right qualifications before carrying P-YES Recruitment Portal. Proceed to click here for more update below.
Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Form 2022 should do well to read up this article in order not to make any form of mistake during. Keep scrolling to know what it takes to apply for the P-YES Recruitment Portal. Keep reading for more update better still dive into the P-YES Recruitment Form official website@ pyes.gov.ng.
Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancy as Deputy Finance Manager Recruitment
How to Apply for P-YES Recruitment Portal Form
General Eligibility for P-YES Registration Application
- Candidates must be of Nigerian origin within the ages 18 – 40
- Possession of means of identification, e.g., Permanent Voters Card- PVC National Identity card, International Passport
- Persons with stable minds and upright character
- A Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) should be provided for an applicant to qualify for benefits from the scheme.
- Endorsement ability from a local government official
- Speaks and understands the Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Applicant must present a community or religious leader as his/her guarantor preferably
- The beneficiary should be able to share knowledge and coach pairs within their communities.
- Must be able to the Complete guarantor’s form
- Applicants are expected to complete a guarantor’s form which can be gotten here http://p-yes.gov.ng/files/pyes_guarantor_form.pdf
NCAC Recruitment Portal Application Procedures & APPLY NOW
Who Can Apply?
The following are can apply with the requirements below;
- .Technical Acquisition.
- ICT and Mobile Money.
PYES Enlisted Recruitment
- One must be a Nigerian Male or Female between the ages of 18 – 40 years.
- One must provide a means of identification (I.e., National Identity Card, International Passport, and Permanent Voters Card).
- One must be able to communicate in the Basic English language and or any local Nigerian Language.
- Be able to provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefits from the initiative.
- One must possess a provable upright character and a stable mind alongside.
- One must be able to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Be able to provide a guarantor preferably a religious leader or a community leader.
- One must possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor other youths within and out of one’s community.
- One must complete a guarantors’ form on our website.
How to Apply for P-YES Recruitment Portal Form
- Firstly, log into P-YES Recruitment Official website @ PYES.gov.ng
- The registration process application is online, Interested and qualified candidates
- Click here to apply P-YES Recruitment 2022,
- Candidate who have already applied, they can easily update their records by clicking on the Update Old records menu or by clicking on the link https://reg.p-yes.gov.ng/existing-applications/ and if what you submit is false, then you would be disqualified immediately
- Candidates who meet the online application requirements will be issued an Aptitude test.
SMS will be sent to all the registered candidates for an Interview; After which successful Applicant be shortlisted.
- All applicant should not that application is on going and no deadline is specified. All up is at the
P-YES Official Website
PYES Recruitment Portal Official Website
What is PYES ?
Pyes stands for Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme and it is managed by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs (OSAPYSA) and the aim is to create 774,000 job opportunities for Nigerian youths for two(2) years. Pyes was launched in the year 2016. The program has several goals and one of them is to integrate youths into the economic diversification policy of the government.
Altogether, over 500,000 youths in Nigeria have been beneficiaries of the initiative. With the latest recruitment process still underway, the beneficiaries of the PYES initiative is estimated at over 1,000,000
NESREA Recruitment Portal Application Procedures & Apply Now
NHIS Recruitment Form Portal Opened Application guidelines
MTN ICT & Business Skills Training Application Form Portal
Chamberlain Group Recruitment Portal Application
Asaba Specialist Hospital Job Vacancy Recruitment
SPAR Nigeria Recruitment Portal Application Form
British American Tobacco Recruitment Portal Application Procedures
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required. Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channels. Join WhatsApp group and Facebook page.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.