This is to inform the general public that the NLng Liquefied natural gas of Nigeria NLNG Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies is now open to all who may wish to apply for the various available positions. Therefore, the requirements and qualifications to apply for the position are listed below. The deadline for the submission of the application for the NLNG graduate trainee recruitment is November 22, 2022.
It is therefore important that all Applicant get to fill in the right requirements as listed below. Do well to take note of the requirements for NLNG Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies as listed below. Do not give money to any one for registration is said to be free.
How to Apply for NLNG Recruitment Portal
NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Form Requirements
- BSc/HND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline
- Basic computer usage such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, or any other software related to your field of study.
- Possess of certifications related to your field of study
- Possession of professional certification is an added advantage.
How To Apply For NLNG Recruitment Portal Application
Interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit the NLNG recruitment portal www.nigerialng.com/Careers/Pages/Current-Vacancies.aspx
- Read the requirements for the position you are applying for thoroughly
- Fill the application form
Upload your CV and other required documents
- Click on Submit once you have followed the previous steps
NLNG Available Positions
- Shift Nurse
- Petroleum drilling
NLNG Application Deadline
The deadline for the submission of the application for the NLNG graduate trainee recruitment is November 22. 2022.
NLNG Official Website
Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Salary Structure
There are benefits attached to each of these positions such as health benefits and note that it is not covered by the salary but is independent of the salary.
The available positions and salaries include;
- Graduate Trainee ₦400,000
- Civil Engineer ₦800,000
- Tax Accountant ₦500,000
- Technicians ₦250,000
- Planner/Scheduler – Contractor ₦200,000
About Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gasn (NLNG)
NLNG is the short form for Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas and it was formed in the year 1989 on 17th May to be precise also, NLNG gas a liquefied natural gas plant in Bonny Island, Rivers State. NLNG operates six(6) liquefaction units which produce over 22 million tonnes per year of LNG furthermore, NLNG has a total of twenty-three(23) fleet of ships and it is partly owned by NNPC, Shell, Total LNG, and Eni international.
Thanks for staying in touch with us on NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Portal