Crescent University Post UTME Form 2020 is currently available for Admission into the University for undergraduate study for both full time and pertime study. Meanwhile, the Crescent University Portal is opened to ensure that all online registration and registration is done effectively without any form of error.
Crescent University is a private institution based in Abeokuta in ogun state. The Institution is tensed to ensure that student get equiped in all field of study. There are various courses the institution offers be it Sciences, Social science, Medicine and many more. The qualifications and requirements for Crescent University Post UTME Form 2020 are all listed below.
How to Apply for Crescent University Post UTME Form 2020
Crescent University Post UTME Form General Eligibility
Prospective candidates should note the following:
- Those who chose CUAB (first or second choice in jamb) should apply
- Interested candidates who did not make crescent university Abeokuta their choice in jamb but scored minimum acceptable marks can also apply. But must go ahead and do change of institution to crescent as first choice at any CBT centre.
- All candidates must have five(5) o’level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting o’level results can also apply.
Crescent University Post UTME Form 2020 for Direct Entry Candidates
General Eligibility for Direct Entry Candidate
- NCE, OND and their approved equivalents in relevant field and at least the Upper Credit level in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- Two Advanced Level passes or its equivalents in relevant subjects in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at acceptable grade levels;
In exceptional cases, holders of OND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted to 200 level (part II) in relevant degree programmes, Provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry into 100 level.
- HND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted into 200 level in the relevant degree programmes provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry in 100 level.
- Pass interview conducted by the University.
Crescent University Post UTME Form 2020 for Transfer Candidate
General Eligibility for Transfer Candidate
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Crescent University, provided they:
- Purchase, complete the prescribed Application Form.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into the University.
- Ensure that transcript of their academic records and special confidential report on them (are forwarded by appropriate officials of their current institution) are received in the Admissions office of Crescent University not later than two months before the commencement of the intended session for which admission is being sought.
- Also have Have C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
Crescent University Undergraduate Courses
- Computer Science
- Computer Science/ Economics
- Computer Science/ Statistics
- Information Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Economics with operation Research
- Political Science and International Relations
- Mass Communication
- Islamic Studies
- Fisherises and Aquaculture
- Property and commercial law
- Islamic law
- Estate Management
- Enviromental and Water Resources
- Urban and Regional Planning
How to Apply for Crescent University Post UTME Form for 2020
Here are the Online Registration and payment instruction
- Visit http://www.crescent.edu.ng, click “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE”menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “continue”
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
Note : After payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
Other important Information on Crescent University Post UTME Form 2020
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your registration form and payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Do well to Printed registration forms must be submitted on the screening day with 12 passport photographs, Photocopy of birth certificate, Letter of identification from your local government, 2 reference letters and credentials.
For further enquiries, you can send an e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call:08030644731,08027814584 (for whatsapp Msgs only:08027814584).
For comments and contributions on the online registration and payment procedures for Crescent University Post UTME Form do well to make good use of the comment box below. Rate this post if you found this post of help do well to rate the post. Ensure you subscribe to our newsletter for notifications on the next available update sent to your email.