All interested applicant should know the procedures to apply for the AAUA Post UTME Screening Form Registration Online. The portal is usually opened to enable interested applicant apply for the 2020/2021 Examination. It is therefore vital that all those that chose Adekunle Ajasin University as first choise and all applicant that didn’t choose the Institution can as well apply online provided you are eligible and do the necessary JAMB Change of Institution as first choice.
Now all applicant should Keep reading to know the guidelines to apply for the AAUA Post UTME/DE Screening as they are all listed in this update. Kindly ensure that all protocol are strictly adhere to.
How to Apply for AAUA Post UTME Screening Form Registration
General Eligibility for AAUA Post UTME Screening
- Those who choose the school as first choice and scored 180 and above
- Direct Entry candidates who chose AAUA as their institution of first choice
- Those who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME, scored 180 & above and are willing to make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their institution of first choice.
NOTE: Candidates who did not make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, their institution of first choice initially, but are willing to choose AAUA, should make the necessary change of Institution on JAMB CAPS to AAUA.
How to Apply for AAUA Post UTME
- Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal https://putme.aaua.edu.ng/
- It should be done with valid JAMB Registration Number to Create Account
- Then do well to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to make payment at any commercial bank;
- Candidates UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the RRR number from the Bank upon payment of N2,000.00 only.
After successful payment, candidates are to return to the University portal to complete Biodata Form online.
READ THIS :
General Instructions to all Candidates Petain
AAUA Post UTME Screening
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their OLevel results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb.
- The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB OLevel results.
- Candidates can also upon Awaiting OLevel Results
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on UTME and OLevel requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates are advised to read the OLevel requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject/OLevel requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission. source mummylizzysblog.com.ng
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as mistake(s) may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
Cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the University.
AAUA Post UTME Screening Date and Registration Deadline
All Screening registration date and screening date are all listed in this update. Do well to get in touch with us on the the schedule date of all the Closing date, registration, Deadline.
We hope you were effectively informed on the Procedures to Apply for the AAUA Post UTME. Now do well to make good use of the comment box below. Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our Newsletter.