This is to inform the prospective undergraduate that the YABATECH Post UTME Form is ongoing…
Babcock University Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 is usually opening for screening for interested and eligible candidates to apply online or even directly in the school. All interested applicant should be thoroughly guided on the procedures to apply for the Babcock University Admission Screening.
Once all candidates have the right requirements to apply for the on going undergraduate Programme at Babcock University Application Portal such candidate is good to go. Now keep reading to know what’s it takes to apply for the Babcock University Post UTME Screening Form. Read Below.
How to Apply For Babcock University Post UTME Application Portal
Babcock University General Eligibility
- Candidates should possess a minimum qualification of five (5) credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings); one sitting only for Medicine & Surgery and Law
- Candidates below 16 years of age are advised not to apply.
- Candidates awaiting 2020 WAEC/NECO SSCE results will be required to present acceptable qualifications before matriculation.
Note:All candidates who apply directly to Babcock University are to sit for the current examination (for 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry).
- Candidates who apply for Transfer Admissions need to present JAMB Admission letter and transcript from previous University and Attestation Letters.
READ THIS : OSISATECH Post UTME Screening Admission Form
How to Apply For Babcock University Post UTME
Here are the right steps to Apply for Babcock University Post UTME below;
1. First of all candidates are to the Babcock University official website@ http://application2.babcock.edu.ng
2. Then proceed to create login details with a valid email address and Phone number to obtain your Password
3.You can now log-in with your Username as your email address and Password as sent to your email address
4. On the Left Panel Click to fill Form as appropriate. (Ensure you fill all information requested for)
5.Click button to save form if you have filled every information.
6.Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
7. Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
8. After which you go to the bank (Wema, Diamond, GTB, FirstBank, UBA). Ensure you fill as appropriate in the deposite slip. Babcock Application Fees via eTranzact platform. The fee is ₦2,000.00. Service charge is ₦350.00. Total ₦2,350.00.
9. Once payment is done, then log in to the application system and Click Submit.
10. Follow all instructions on the left menu, and be sure you print your completed Application Form
Babcock University Post UTME Screening Date and location
LOCATION ADDRESS FOR POST UTME AND DATES
Every working day of the week from 8am – 4pm
BABCOCK UNIVERSITY Centre, Chiemela Ikonne Computer Laboratory, Babcock University, llishan Remo, Ogun State.
July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 & August 6
SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church Headquarters, 524 Ikorodu road, Maryland, Lagos.
July 2, 9,16, 23 & 30
BABCOCK GUEST HOUSE, 11, Hombori Street, off Freetown Street, Wuse 2, Abuja.
July 2, 9, 16 & 26
SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church Conference Headquarters, 466/468, Ikwere Road. Rumuokwuta, Portharcourt, Rivers state.
July 22 & August 1
SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church Headquarters, No 1, Zantan House, Anguidi, Barkinladi, Jos, Plateau State
July 15 & 31
SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church – No. 49, Idi street, Ungwan Bije, Gonin Gora, Kaduna, Kaduna state.
SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church 33, IYAN STREET, By Nkemba Lane, off Abak Road, Uyo, Akwa-lbom state.
SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church headquarters, Egbu Road, behind Kanu Nwankwo’s House, Owerri, Imo state.
SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Conference headquarters,174 Old Benin/ Agbor Road, Opposite NNPC depot, Ogbesan Quarters, Benin City, Edo State.
SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Conference Headquarters, 27, Udi Road, off Presidential Road, Enugu.
We believe Our Team have been able to be informed on the procedures to Apply for Babcock University Post UTME Application. Now do well to stay in touch with us by making good use of the comments box below. Also ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our Newsletter if you haven’t don’t that. Thanks