Do you know you apply for University of Twente Scholarship? This is to inform the general public that the University of Twente Scholarship currently ongoing for various interested candidates who which to apply for the on going programme. Meanwhile, there are some requirements that one have to put in place to be eligible for the University of Twente Scholarship programme. Do well to note the basic requirements that one have to have before applying for the programme. Don’t loose this great opportunity coming your way.
Meanwhile, we will also be drawing your attention to all basic benefit one can derive from the University of Twente Scholarship go about the programme. Keep on reading for more information and update for registration. If you have being able to go through the online update ensure you fill in the correct details and information. LEARN MORE
How to Apply for University of Twente Scholarship
Benefit of University of Twente Scholarship
- € 3,000 – € 25,000 for one year (approximately 50 scholarships available).
- If you have applied for a two-year programme, you will receive the same amount for the other year as well
Basic Requirements for University of Twente Scholarship
- Application for a University of Twente Scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying University of Twente Master programmes starting in the academic year 2021 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- You must have a student number.
- You have not graduated from a UT undergraduate programme;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study loan;
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 % of your class
Cost of living in Netherlands for University of Twente Scholarship