This is to invite suitable qualified individual who has the basic requirements and qualifications for the Bayelsa Medical University BMU Post UTME Form that the registration form is ongoing. And this opportunity is given so as to be prompt with the registration.
If you got all you need to register for the Bayelsa Medical University BMU Post UTME Form do well to follow the guidelines that is seen in this article. We are here to help out just ensure you follow the guidelines as seen in this update.
How to Apply for BMU Post UTME Form Screening
BMU Post UTME Form / Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
- All prospective candidates who applied for admission into Bayelsa Medical University, Yenagoa (BMU) as the institution of First Choice and those willing to change their institution and make Bayelsa Medical University their First Choice with a UTME score of 140 and above in the 2021 UTME
- Examination, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website ==> BMU cut-off marks breakdown.
- Candidates with the relevant certificates such as B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE/A’Level (IJMB, JUPEB and Institute of Baccalaureate)
- Certificate may be considered for admission by Direct Entry. BMU also admit students from other universities with the appropriate CGPA through Inter-University Transfer.
BMU Cut off Mark
- Candidates are expected to have a UTME score of 140 and above in the 2021 UTME Examination, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website
Notice to BMU Post UTME Form Applicant
- All candidates should possess at least five (5) credit passes in
- SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, and are further advised to upload their
- O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
- Candidate are advised to regularly visit our website www.bmu.edu.ng for update on their admission status.
Benefit of Studying in Bayelsa Medical University BMU Post UTME Form
Study at BMU Yenagoa and have access to:
- The Bayelsa State Government Loan Scheme for indigenes
- Local and Foreign Scholarship opportunities for all students
- Decent and Fully Equipped Hostel
- Accommodation with state of the art facilities
- Constant internet connectivity with wifi
Steady Power and Water Supply
- Uninterrupted Academic Calendar
Safe environment with maximum security
- Well-equipped academic halls and laboratories
- International affiliated universities
Bayelsa Medical University Payment Fee
- pay for the Bayelsa Medical University Screening exercise online application form at a fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only using their
- ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
How to Apply for Bayelsa Medical University BMU Post UTME Form
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online @ https://my.bmu.edu.ng/application/register and pay for the Bayelsa Medical University Screening exercise online application form at a fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only using their
- ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
The screening exercise for all candidates would be done strictly ONLINE by screening of qualifying results of candidates.
- There shall be no Post UTME and no Physical Screening, candidates are therefore expected to fill the online application form, scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2021 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- Passport Photograph
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
Please feel free to ask your questions if you got any an we will be here to entertain your questions as expected. Also join our WhatsApp group and Facebook page.