This is to inform all Candidates that choose University of Mkar as first Choice that…
This is to inform Applicant that the Akwa Ibom State Poly HND Admission Form is ongoing for all Applicant who wrote the past JAMB examination and meet the cut off mark that the form is currently ongoing for candidates for undergraduate degree Programme. Therefore, before you get to apply ensure you apply using the correct information and details.
In simple terms, Akwa Ibom State Poly HND Admission Form has its Requirement and Qualifications to apply therefore before you apply fo well to check out the guidelines and Procedure inorder to apply. Do well to check out below before you apply.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State Poly HND Admission Form
General Eligibility for akwa-ibom-state-poly-hnd-admission-form
- Original copy of SSCE/NECO/GCE certificate (s)
- Original copy of ND certificate or Certified Statement of ND Result.
- Original copy of Certificate of origin.
Two file jackets
- Two passports photograph.
- Evidence of completion of post- ND one year industrial attachment.
- All applicants shall be expected to adhere to Covid-19 protocol throughout the duration of the exercise.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State Poly HND Form
- Candidates should visit the School’s website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng,
- click online Application, then generate an invoice with the following details: i. Phone number and ii. Name
- Candidates should go to any
- Commercial Bank in Nigeria with their invoice(RRR Number) to purchase an electronic PIN and make payment of N8,000 (EIGHT THOUSAND NAIRA) and obtain a PIN. (INCLUSIVE OF BANK AND OTHER CHARGES).
- Application should therefore be completed by visiting http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng with the obtained pin to complete the application with the following steps:
- Highlight “Admissions” and select “Application Forms” then select your choice of programme and insert the obtained PIN (Confirmation Order) in the appropriate form to complete the application.
- Attach 1 year Industrial Attachment Letter.
- Official ND Transcript to be sent to the Registrar.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as expected and we will do well to respond to all you questions. Thanks