This is to inform the general public that the Chamberlain Group Recruitment Portal is currently available and have commenced to apply for the Job Vacancies in Nigeria. All applicant should be aware of the necessary requirements as well as the right qualifications before carrying Chamberlain Group Recruitment Portal.
Apparently, any individual who which to apply for the Chamberlain Group Recruitment Portal Vacancy for 2021 should do well to read up this article inorder not to make any form of mistake during. Keep scrolling to know what it takes to apply for thea Chamberlain Group Recruitment Portal 2022.
How to Apply for Chameberlain Group Recruitment
Chameberlain Group Recruitment General Eligibility for Sr Product Manager
Sr. Product Manager Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Science, Computer Science, Engineering or related field; Masters in Business Administration preferred
- 5+ years in Engineering, marketing and/or product management;
- Prior experience managing hardware and software offerings; experience managing product portfolio with multiple categories preferred
- Ability to work in Matrix and Agile software development environment
- Understand and have experience with Agile Scrum methodologies or other commonly used tools
- Comfortable interacting with highly technical development teams
- Able to travel up to 25% – domestically and internationally
Duties of Product Manager
- Communicate and implement product strategy for assigned business unit product portfolio; deliver brand strategy, product portfolio management, integrated marketing planning and pricing strategies and
- Drive annual and multi-year operating plans and results for their product portfolio, which is aligned to overall CGI business objectives (revenue, gross profit, operating income, quality, delivery, cost and innovation); track product portfolio financial performance; ensure organizational alignment of product portfolio priorities and goals.
- Education requirements include: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or related field; Experience requirements include: 5+ years in Engineering, Marketing and/or Product Management.
Chamberlain Group Recruitment Sr. Product Manager Responsibilities
- Develop, communicate and implement product strategy for assigned business unit product portfolio; deliver brand strategy, product portfolio management, integrated marketing planning and pricing strategies
- Drive annual and multi-year operating plans and results for their product portfolio, which is aligned to overall CGI business objectives (revenue, gross profit, operating income, quality, delivery, cost and innovation); track product portfolio financial performance; ensure organizational alignment of product portfolio priorities and goals
- Support achievement of full P&L objectives for the business unit, driving profitability, volume growth and market share, as well as execution of product and services
- Own achievement of product portfolio average net selling price and gross margin, recommending and implementing pricing objectives, strategies, and guardrails to extract maximum value on new and existing products; focus on growing revenue through product line mix and average net selling price improvements, improving margin through cost reductions and updating product line with incremental innovation, growing engagement through improvements to user experience
- Define and communicate the product portfolio vision in support of the business unit strategy, including maintaining a clear product roadmap aligned to business goals in the short- and long-term; emphasis should be on fast-paced new product development, sustaining product support
- Develop and implement the strategy for their product offering, brand, and channels; partner with marketing, sales, and customer experience leaders to develop go-to-market strategies to win in targeted customer segments; lead the creation of end-to-end operational plans to drive profitably, grow and scale the business; work cross functionally to ensure achievement of product line objectives
- Serve as a Product Owner leading the development and owning the implementation and sustaining of the end user connected experience, including uncovering real-time consumer insights, driving user experience requirements, creating business cases and winning value propositions, and leading cross-functional development teams
- Ensure the cross-functional marketing team has the necessary processes and procedures in place to manage the quality, cost, and delivery of products; identify areas for improvement, propose improvements to leadership and ensure team takes action when corrections are needed
- Interface with analysts, media/PR outlets, key industry conferences in order to educate customers, partners and end users about our vision, strategy and new product innovations; represent the company with customers, competitors, trade associations, government agencies, professional societies and similar groups
- Develop a clear after-sales and service strategy to ensure customers are cultivated and supported in the long term, with the Customer Experience and Marketing teams, as appropriate.
Benefit of Chamberlain Group Recruitment
- This opportunity offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and in-service bonus, and more!
- We’re an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.
- Chamberlain Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. W
- are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.
How to Apply for Chamberlain Group Recruitment Portal Application
- First visit the @ Chamberlain Group Recruitment Portal @
- Then follow directions to Apply
- You are good
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers via email or phone or other methods.
All applicant should do well to stay in touch with us for all application Deadline as expected. All at the official website
About Chamberlain Group Recruitment
- Chamberlain Group is a global leader in access solutions. Our leading brands like LiftMaster, Chamberlain, Merlin and Grifco are found in millions of homes and thousands of commercial applications across the globe. Our innovative products powered by the myQ digital ecosystem provide customers with smart access solutions to move safely through garages, homes, communities, businesses and storage facilities.
- We are guided by our family values that include Good Corporate Citizenship, Partners, Employees, Customers, Integrity, Long-Term Growth & Profitability, Leadership, and Quality & Excellence.
- We recognize the unique circumstances that COVID-19 and the global pandemic have created for everyone. Our number one priority remains focused on the safety of our employees. Where possible, many of our employees have continued to be productive working from home.
- We also place great value in collaboration across our ONETEAM and look forward to being able to return to a new normal in our office locations soon.
- Now, this position may be remote. We would expect this role to transition to work from our global headquarters in Oak Brook, Ill., just 20 miles west of Chicago, later this year.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel and Facebook page.