This is to bring open that the Covenant University Post…
This is to bring open that the David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening Admission is now made open to enable prospective undergraduate register for the admission programme, all what is needed to be done is to do well to apply without making any form of mistake or error.
David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening Admission is currently available for all interested Applicant who is willing to apply for the ongoing programme as expected. Do well to take note of the procedure for application and as well the requirements for online registration and applications. Keep reading for more Juicy update on DNUUMS Post UTME Admission Form Screening Admissions.
How to Apply for David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening Admission Form
General Eligibility for DNUUMS Post UTME Admission Form
- Candidates who choose other Universities. Candidates under category (ii.) are required to apply for a change of Institution through JAMB Portal to be eligible for screening and admission into KDUMS.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE result or its equivalent are also eligible to apply for admission provided the result (s) will be uploaded on KDUMS Portal one week prior to the date of screening.
DNUUMS Post UTME Admission Form Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants are required to have sat for 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- For all admissions into 100 Level, applicants must possess five (5) credits passed at SSCE in relevant subjects (ie., Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language and Mathematics), at not more than two (2) sittings and must have scored 170 or above in the 2021/2022 UTME in relevant subjects.
DNUUMS Cut off Mark
- Candidates must have scored 170 or above in the 2022/2023 UTME in relevant subjects.
List of Approved Courses Offered by David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences
- Medicine &Surgery (MBBS)
- Nursing Science (BNSc)
- Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
- Pharmacy (BPharm)
- Physiotherapy (BSc)
- Health Policy & Health Systems (BSc)
- Hospital & Healthcare Administration (BSc)
- Dentistry (DD)
- Optometry (OD)
- Human Anatomy (BSc)
- Physiology (BSc)
- Biochemistry (BSc)
- Microbiology/Parasitology (BSc)
- Biomedical Engineering (B.Engr)
- Public Health (BSc)
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics (BSc)
- Radiography and Radiation Sciences (BSc)
- Traditional, Complementary and Integrative Medicine (BSc)
- Health Economics (BSc)
- Applied Biology/Biotechnology (BSc)
- Industrial Physics/Astronomy (BSc)
- Industrial Mathematics/Statistics (BSc)
- Industrial Chemistry (BSc)
- Computer Science (BSc)
DNUUMS Application Payment Fee
- Applicant will Pay the sum of ₦10,000 (Ten thousand naira only) and obtain a payment slip containing a unique PIN.
How to Apply for DNUUMS Post UTME Admission Form
Applicant Should follow this Guildelines for online application;
- A quick visit to Kind David University Official website@ kdums.edu.ng
- Then click on the admission menu, select the online application and then Click here to Buy Undergraduate Admission Form Online
- Walk into any Bank Branch nationwide.
- Request to make payment for King David University of Medical Sciences Undergraduate application form 2021/2022 on E-Tranzact Platform
- Pay the sum of ₦10,000 (Ten thousand naira only) and obtain a payment slip containing a unique PIN.
- Login with the generated pin for the undergraduate application.
- On obtaining the electronic pin candidates should log on to http://kdums.edu.ng and select “Online Application” from the Admissions menu tab on the home page.
- The next page will require the candidate to enter his/her phone number and e-pin against the fields provided and click login.
- Follow the on-screen instruction after gaining access to complete the form.
- Print the form after submission.
- For More Information and Support
- Not Specified
Do well to make good use of the comments box below for questions and contribution on DNUUMS Admission Form.
Now do well to make good use of the comments box below for relevant questions and contribution that needs to be addressed here and now.