This is to bring open that the Covenant University Post UTME 2021 Screening is now made open to enable prospective undergraduate register for the admission programme, all what is needed to be done is to do well to apply without making any form of mistake or error.
Consequently. Covenant University Post UTME Official Website now sells the Screening form for interested candidate. Therefore, to take note of the requirements and the qualifications for the Covenant University Post UTME 2021 Form do well to keep reading this update below. Meanwhile, the Covenant University Courses are also made available below;
How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME S 2021 Form
Covenant University Post UTME G 2021 Eligibilty
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2020/2021 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online. Use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
Covenant University Courses
Here are Covenant University Courses from various Faculties;
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and
- Human Resource Management
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Policy and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Industrial Chemistry :
- (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry)
- (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Computer Science
- Management Information System
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics:(Applied Geophysics(Electronics and IT Applications)(Renewable Energy)
Covanant University Post UTME 2021 Fee
- Candidate application form fee for the 2020/2021 academic session is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only).
- Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Bank charges– N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) over the counter transaction. Payment can be made at these authorized banks – Access, Zenith, UBA, GTB, Stanbic, Keystone, CMFB etc.
- Ensure you go personally to the bank to make payment and receive the PIN and RECEIPT NUMBER to be inputted on the form. ( Also ensure you make photo copy)
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date. An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
Covanant University Post UTME 2021 Status of Application
- After submission of your form, you can always check the status of your application by logging into the portal again.
- However, you will receive important email messages as it relates to your application status.
How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME 2021 Screening Form
- The first thing to do is to visit the Covenant University Post UTME Application Portal
- Followed by fresh applicants who will be are required to create an account.which may include; i. Email:
v. First Name
vi. Middle Name
viii. Date of Birth
ix. Home Phone Number
x. Mobile Phone Number
xi. Mode of Entry
xii. How did you hear about CU
- After which you click on “Create Account”
- But if you already have an account, you can go ahead to login your credentials that will enable you complete your application over several sessions.
Covenant University Post UTME Upload of Required Document
- You are required to upload copies of your credentials as part of filling this application form and such documents should be in .pdf format.
- The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. (Remember to come along with them)
- Passport photograph to be uploaded should be in .jpeg format and should not be more than 100KB in size.
- Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
Note : All application for Covenant University Screening will be done in Covenant University Portal
If you found this update interesting as well helpful do well to make good use of the comment box below and ensure you share to friends and also enter your email to get more notifications on Covenant University 2021 Post UTME Form.