This is to bring open that the Covenant University Post UTME 2022/2023 Screening is now made open to enable prospective undergraduate register for the admission programme, all what is needed to be done is to do well to apply without making any form of mistake or error.
Consequently. Covenant University Post UTME Official Website now sells the Screening form for interested candidate. Therefore, to take note of the requirements and the qualifications for the Covenant University Post UTME 2022 Form do well to keep reading this update below. Meanwhile, the Covenant University Courses are also made available below;
How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME S 2022/2023 Form
Covenant University Post UTME 2022/2023 Eligibilty
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2022/2023 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online. Use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
Covenant University Courses
Here are Covenant University Courses from various Faculties;
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and
- Human Resource Management
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Policy and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Industrial Chemistry :
- (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry)
- (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Computer Science
- Management Information System
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics:(Applied Geophysics(Electronics and IT Applications)(Renewable Energy)
Covanant University Post UTME 2022 Fee
- Candidate application form fee for the 2022/2023 academic session is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only).
- Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Bank charges– N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) over the counter transaction. Payment can be made at these authorized banks – Access, Zenith, UBA, GTB, Stanbic, Keystone, CMFB etc.
- Ensure you go personally to the bank to make payment and receive the PIN and RECEIPT NUMBER to be inputted on the form. ( Also ensure you make photo copy)
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date. An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
Covanant University Post UTME 2022/2023 Status of Application
- After submission of your form, you can always check the status of your application by logging into the portal again.
- However, you will receive important email messages as it relates to your application status.
How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME 2022/2023 Screening Form
- The first thing to do is to visit the Covenant University Post UTME Application Portal
- Followed by fresh applicants who will be are required to create an account.which may include; i. Email:
v. First Name
vi. Middle Name
viii. Date of Birth
ix. Home Phone Number
x. Mobile Phone Number
xi. Mode of Entry
xii. How did you hear about CU
- After which you click on “Create Account”
- But if you already have an account, you can go ahead to login your credentials that will enable you complete your application over several sessions.
Covenant University Post UTME Upload of Required Document
- You are required to upload copies of your credentials as part of filling this application form and such documents should be in .pdf format.
- The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. (Remember to come along with them)
- Passport photograph to be uploaded should be in .jpeg format and should not be more than 100KB in size.
- Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
Note : All application for Covenant University Screening will be done in Covenant University Portal
How to Apply for Covenant University Admission Form
If you are applying from Nigeria, follow the processes outlined below:
- https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/ to start your application.
Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process.
- All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
- The application form fee for the 2022/2023 academic year is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only).
Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
Transaction charges apply, N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) via card payment and N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS
- You are required to upload the following documents as your application is considered completed if you successfully upload the documents:
- Statement of Purpose: A statement of purpose (not more than 500-words) should be prepared and submitted online with the application.
- The personal statement should address your academic interests and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life.
Please review the programmes
(https://admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/) for different colleges for details.
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned JAMB result for the current year with your visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship which is to be written and signed by Parents
NOTE: All documents must be in PDF format and should not be more than 200kb.
- Passport photograph must be in JPEG and should not be more than 100kb
- Principal and Pastoral Reference Letters: Three official recommendations are required for your application. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University.
These persons should include the following:
- Your Spiritual Leader,
- Principal /Teacher of your last Secondary school and
- An Alumnus of Covenant University (optional).
- We require the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure network and which will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations are received.
CUSAS SCREENING AND BOOKING:
- There will be a Computer-based Post-UTME screening, which will take place at Covenant University, Canaan Land, Km. 10 Idiroko Road, Ota, Ogun State. The screening schedule would be accessible via the Screening Booking.
- Candidates will be notified via text messages.
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Nine Thousand Naira Only (N9,000.00), which entails Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for post-UTME screening.
- The fee can be paid with CUSanwo
If you found this update interesting as well helpful do well to make good use of the comment box below and ensure you share to friends and also enter your email to get more notifications on Covenant University 2022 Post UTME Form.