ESUT Sandwich Admission Form for Undergraduate and Postgraduate is currently on sale for all eligible…
ESUT Biomedical Engineering/Technology Postgraduate Admission Form is available and running for all eligible Applicant who wish to apply and meets the basic requirements.
In the same vein, the management of ESUT Biomedical Engineering/Technology Postgraduate Admission Form has commenced the sale of application forms. Check it out below.
How to Apply for ESUT Biomedical Engineering/Technology Postgraduate Admission Form
ESUT Biomedical Engineering/Technology Postgraduate Programmes Admission Requirements
- The admission requirement for the Doctor of Philosophy and Master’s degree programme in Biomedical Engineering Technology is the possession of at least a good Second Class Degree with a minimum of 3.5 and 3.00 respectively on a 5.00 CGPA points scale.
- For Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) is the possession of below 3.00 on 5.00 CGPA points scale in Engineering, Medicine, Biosciences/Health Sciences, Computer Science and any other related science career from a renowned degree awarding institution.
- Admission Consideration is also given to those with HND in relevant field for the PGD programme.
- Candidates must possess five credits passes in English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics or any related science subjects at O level certificate in Not more than two sittings.
Duration of ESUT Biomedical Engineering/Technology Postgraduate Programmes
Master Degree/Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programmes:
Full-time minimum of (3) semesters and a maximum of (6) semesters
Part-time minimum of (4) semesters and a maximum of (8) semesters
How to Apply for ESUT Biomedical Engineering/Technology Postgraduate Programmes Admission Form
- Interested applicants are to visit the university website www.esut.edu.ng click on the university portal on the top left side of the website, scroll down to POSTGRADUATE PORTAL generate application invoice and follow the procedure until you are done with the application.
START OF COURSE: September, 2022 for 2022/2023 session
Thanks for staying in touch with us