This is to bring to your notice that the FUDMA Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 is now available for all candidates who choose the institution as first choice are willing to make the Federal University Dutsin-Ma as the first choice should apply for the ongoing application. Note that all eligible candidates are advise to adhere strictly to the procedure to apply for the ongoing admission programme.
In the same vein, all FUDMA Post UTME Form should be take the right steps to online registration inorder not to make any form of mistake or error. We have really gone deep to ensure that we bring you the best on all regularities of FUDMA Post UTME Form Application. Meanwhile, the FUDMA Post UTME Form Official Portal will be opened for all online registration as expected. All you need is to ensure you follow the guidelines for online registration. Note that Our Team is always here to serve you the best of it all.
How to Apply for FUDMA Post UTME Form
FUDMA Post UTME Form General Eligibility
- The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum 160 and above in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- The Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least lower credit at National Diploma and a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE and a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken) at IJMB.
- Minimum of Five (5) O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English,
- Candidates who did not choose Federal University Dutsin-Ma in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening by purchasing a change of institution form from the University.
List of Approved Courses in Federal University Dutsin-Ma
- AccountingAgricultural Economics
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Animal Science
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And Computer Science
- Education And Economics
- Education And English Language
- Education And French
- Education And Geography
- Education And History
- Education And Integrated Science
- Education And Mathematics
- Education And Music
- Education And Physics
- Education And Political Science
- Education And Religious Studies
- Education And Social Studies
- Fine And Applied Arts
- Educational Management
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- English And Literary Studies
- Fine Arts/Fine And Applied Arts
- Forestry And Wildlife
- Geography And Regional Planning
- Guidance And Counselling
- Health Education
- History And International Studies
- Home Economics And Education
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Library And Information Science
- Linguistics And Urhobo
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical And Meturligical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medicine And Surgery
- Nursery And Primary Education
- Nursing/Nursing Sceince
- Petroleum Engineering
- Pharmacology And Therapeutics
- Physical And Health Education
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Soil Science
- Technical Education
- Theatre Arts
FUDMA Post UTME Form Cut off mark
The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum 160 and above in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
FUDMA Post UTME Form Payment Fees
All candidate can proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening using the payment procedure allocated below;
How to Apply for FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form
- All Candidates are to visit www.remita.net for payment.
- After that you are to click on the ‘Pay FGN and State TSA’ which provides a pop-up menu.
- Click on ‘Federal Government of Nigeira’ to proceed to the next step.
- Now on the ‘Name of MDA’ box type Federal University Dutsin-Ma
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘Post UTME Screening Fee’ option.
- Fill in the other fields as necessary and required. Ensure to input the correct Transaction ID generated from the University Portal in the field labelled ‘Portal Transaction ID’
- Complete the form and print.
- You can now proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita OR pay electronically through any of the payment options provided on the remita platform.
- After payments, candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University on the date of the screening exercise.
Other items to come along with are;
- Photocopy of the printout of JAMB notification of result (UTME only)
- Photocopy of JAMB Registration Slip (DE only)
Note: Candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.APPLY HERE