This is to inform the prospective undergraduate that the YABATECH Post UTME Form is ongoing…
This is to inform the general public that the FUGUS Post UTME Form is currently available for interested candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing programme for the stipulated period of time depending on the course of study. It’s all takes some vivid requirements to enable every individuals get information on what it takes to apply for the FUGUS Post UTME Screening and also get to know the due date.
If you have been searching for how to Apply for Federal University Gausa Post UTME Form you are right here in the right place just do well to follow the right proceess and you are good to go. Keep reading for more Juicy update on your door step as expected.
How to Apply for FUGUS Post UTME Form For 2021 Aptitude Screening
FUGUS Post UTME Form General Eligibility
Below are the right requirements to Apply for FUGUS Post UTME Form;
- First of all Applicant should visit the the FUGUS Application Portal @ http://putme.fugusreg.net/
- Then proceed to click on menu link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip. APPLY HERE
- You are to bring along with, the screening slip, UTME result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form
FUGUS Post UTME Form Screening Registration Form Deadline and Closing Date
All Applicant should note that all online registration commences on the right schedule date. Visit official website for details.
FUGUS Schedule Date for the Aptitude Tests
Date: to be later announced
Time: 9:00 am Daily
Venue: University Permanent Site, along Gusau-Zaria Road.
If you found this update on FUGUS Post UTME so helpful do well to make good use of the comments box to ask any questions that may be of help to you as expected. Also ensure that you Subscribe to Newsletter and YouTube for more gist and more updates.