This to inform the general public that the ABSU Post UTME Form is currently ongoing an this is to enable eligible participant to undergo an undergraduate programme in Abia state. Therefore it is very much important that participant should adequately be aware of the objective that my be included in their scheme and as well get to know the requirements and the procedures for Abia State University.
Therefore it is very much important that to note that anyone ready to apply for the ABSU Post UTME Form should always do well to always read the update that we may be giving below. Keep reading this update.
ABSU Post UTME Form Screening for 2020/2o21 Application
ABSU Post UTME General Eligibility
- All candidates who selected Abia State University as their First or Second choice,
- Candidates who intend to change to ABSU as their First choice
- Those who did not use ABSU as their choice at all but want to be admitted into the University, who scored up to the University cut-off of 160 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidate must have minimum of five (5) O’ level credit passes including English and mathemathics in WAEC and NECO
List of Approved Courses Offered in ABSU
Here are the coures offered in Abia State University.
- Agric-Economics And Extension
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Animal Science And Fisheries
- Banking And Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Chemistry And Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Crop Production And Protection
- Education And Accountancy
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And Government
- Education And Integrated Science
- Education And Mathematics
- Education And Physics
- Education And Political Science
- Education And Social Studies
- Education/Fine Art
- Educational Management And Planning
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- English Language And Literature
- Environmental Resources Management
- Environmental Science
- Estate Management
- Fine/Applied Arts
- Food Science And Technology
- Geography And Planning
- Government And Public Administration
- History And International Studies
- Home Economics And Education
- Information And Communication Technology
- Language And Literature
- Library And Information Science
- Library Science
- Linguistics And Communication Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine And Surgery
- Nursing/Nursing Sceince
- Plant Science And Biotechnology
- Political Science
- Public Health
- Pure And Industrial Physics
- Religious Studies
- Soil Science
- Surveying And Geoinformatics
- Urban And Regional Planning
ABSU Post UTME Screening cutoff mark
All candidate who did not use ABSU as their choice at all but want to be admitted into the University, who scored up to the University cut-off of 160 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
ABSU Post UTME Form Screening for 2020/2021 Admission
- All eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU Application firstname.lastname@example.org
- Afterwards, go ahead to generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Polaris (Skye) Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- First Bank Plc;
- Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Union Bank Plc;
- UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU email@example.com
- Then click on Applicant.
- Proceed Select to ABSU Aptitude Test
- Finally, Complete the Application Form
- Ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate
- Download a copy as an evidence of registration.
The ABSU Post UTME Form usually have its own application portal always do well to stay in the application portal to get the latest gist
For comments and contributions on how to apply for ABSU Post UTME Form do well to make good use of the comment box below.