This is to inform the prospective undergraduate that the YABATECH Post UTME Form is ongoing…
This is to inform you that that are interested to apply for the ongoing EKSU Post UTME Form Screening Form for 2020/2021 Admission. All candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the directive and follow all Procedures to apply for the ongoing EKSU Post UTME Form Programme in order not to make any form of mistake.
Furthermore, the Ekiti State University Post UTME Screening Form has its own requirements and qualifications to apply for the ongoing admission Processes. We have got the EKSU Cutoff, Deadline and Registration Closing Date. Our Team will give you the best you need on all Application Form procedures.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Form
EKSU General Eligibility
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to EKSU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
Ekiti State University Cutoffmark
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
EKSU Post UTME Form Payment Fees
- Any interested Candidate will have to Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
EKSU Post UTME Form Registration Deadline, Screening Date
- The EKSU registration will be updated in this article once the form is out so as yo get in touch with us on the right date of also the Screening Date will also be dropped in this platform once it is updated in the EKSU Application Portal/Website.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Form
- Firstly, log on to www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on 2021/2022 UTME/DE Application, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- Then click on ‘Create Account’ and provide the required details to create account (make your Jamb registration number is your password), after which a link would be sent to your email address.
- Then proceed to click on the link to complete your registration and you would be redirected back, to online application portal page. Enter your email address and Jamb Registration Number as password to login.
- Then proceed to Select 2020/2021 PUTME application, which require that you supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number) and Names as it appears on your Jamb result
Review your details and click ‘make payment., this will redirect you to the EKSU online payment platform. Select your card type (e.g. Master Card. VISA. VERVE etc.).
- Enter your debit/ATM card details.
- Afterwards, Click ‘Pay’ and wait while you are redirected back to the portal, print your receipt and proceed with your registration.
- After successful payment, click ‘proceed’ to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your recent colour passport photograph in JPEG format only
- Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations. SSCE, NECO and NABTEB should be provided.
- Candidates awaiting results should supply them within two weeks of release
Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form.
- The screening result will be shown after completing registration. APPLY HERE
Important Update on the EKSU Screening Examination
- EKSU will admit candidates for Medicine this session..
- Any candidates who fails to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university..
- EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval..\
- All applicants awaiting their O’level results are to upload them within two weeks of release.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to
- EKSU, should do so and apply for the EKSU direct entry form.
Do well to state down your opinion on the EKSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Also ensure you rate this update using a 🌟 then subscribe to our Newsletter below to get more notification on other up coming article.