This is to inform the general public that Federal University Kashere FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024 Session is currently ongoing for all eligible applicant.
The right steps to apply for FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024 Session is updated below. Do well to follow the steps to apply online.
How to Apply for Federal University Kashere (FUKASHERE) Postgraduate Admission Form
Important Notice for All Applicants
Before proceeding with their application, candidates are required to note the following important details:
Only courses available for the session are advertised. Hence, applicants should select from the courses listed in this advertisement.
Candidates are expected to submit their application forms online together with scanned copies of their credentials.
All applicants must possess at least five relevant O’ Level credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics.
The National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) discharge or exemption certificate should be submitted alongside the application credentials and must also be presented along with other original credentials at the point of registration.
Academic Transcripts should be from FUKASHERE or any other recognized University. These should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Federal University of Kashere.
Applicants for PhD Programmes should submit their research synopsis along with the application.
FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Requirements
PhD Degree Programmes
- Candidates seeking admission into the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme must hold an academic Master’s Degree from FUKASHERE or any other recognized University.
- Please note that the PhD programmes are only available for FULL-TIME candidates.
Master’s Degree Programmes
Candidates seeking admission into the Academic Master’s degree must hold either:
A minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) Degree from FUKASHERE or any other recognized University, or
A relevant Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 (merit) on a scale of 0.00-5.00.
Candidates seeking admission into the Professional Master Degree programme must hold:
- A minimum of Second Class Lower degree in the relevant area from FUKASHERE or,
- A good Postgraduate Diploma in the relevant area not below the classification of merit from FUKASHERE or any other recognized University, given that the conditions prescribed under the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes are met, or,
- A minimum of Second Class Upper Division Degree in a non-related area plus relevant professional qualifications obtained after passing qualifying examinations.
- Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
Candidates seeking admission into Postgraduate Diploma Programmes must possess:
- A qualification adjudged equivalent to a first degree (at least 3rd Class Degree or higher).
- A Higher National Diploma (with at least Lower Credit) or its equivalent, given that the University’s matriculation requirements are met.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Form
Interested candidates should follow these steps:
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only, payable to Federal University of Kashere Miscellaneous account via the REMITA platform.
- Log into the Federal University of Kashere URL: https://applicant.safapply.com/fuk
Create an account using your email as the username and a password of your choice.
- Fill the Application Form and submit.
- Application Portal
Please note, sales of Application Forms begin on 26th June, 2023 and ends on 26th September, 2023
Thanks for staying in touch with us on FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024 Session