This is to bring to our notice that the FUNAAB Post UTME Form Registration is now opened to all interested applicant that the 2020/2021 Screening is opened to all applicant that has the right requirements and the eligibility for the ongoing programme. Our Team is here to give you all the best on the ongoing programme, all you need do is just do well to follow the procedures to apply for the FUNAAB Post UTME Form Application for we are all here to serve you better.
In simple terms we will be giving you the best on FUNAAB Courses, Cutoff mark and Deadline. Federal University of Agriculture FUNAAB has dim it fit to enable all it requires to apply for the ongoing programme. Keep reading to take note of the procedures to apply for the ongoing FUNAAB Post UTME Academic Session.
How to Apply for 2020/2021 FUNAAB Post UTME Form
FUNAAB Post UTME Form Eligibility
- Candidates are expected to possess five (5) SSC Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
- To be eligible for Pre-Admission Screening Exercise candidates must have sat for the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 marks
- Candidates who chose FUNAAB as first choice
- Candidates who are willing to choose FUNAAB as first choice are to go to the JAMB change Institution form Registration Portal.
List of Approved/Accredited Courses in FUNAAB
The following Courses are offered and the cutoff marks is 180.
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Agricultural Administration
- Crop Protection
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Pasture and Range Management
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
The following Courses offered are having 200 cutoff mark.
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine
Note: Candidates who chose Biochemistry, Biological Sciences or Microbiology but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for Agricultural programmes if they are interested to do a change of Institution form from JAMB Portal.
FUNAAB Direct Entry Screening General Eligibility
- Candidates seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta should note that they have the SOLE responsibility of ensuring that they meet the minimum admission requirements at Ordinary Level, OND, NCE or HND before making any payment.
- candidates seeking admission by Direct Entry are expected to possess a minimum of UPPER CREDIT at ND or HND and CREDIT at NCE for admissions into related areas from a recognized institution. At least two A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB passes in the following: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Biology/Zoology/Botany are acceptable for admission into 200 Level.
- If at any point it is discovered that the candidate does NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON- REFUNDABLE.
FUNAAB Post UTME Screening Form payment Fees
- All candidates non refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
How to Apply for FUNAAB Post UTME Form
- All eligible candidates are to access the FUNAAB Admission Application Portal , click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information.
- Note: A Pass in Physics at O-Level is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes.
- A Pass in Biology with Credit in Agricultural Science is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes. The University does not accept Agricultural Science in lieu of Biology.
- Candidates applying for Water Resources Management should also possess a Credit in Geography.
Do well to rate this update if you found this update of great help and in turn make good use of the comment box below. Also ensure you subscribe to the newsletter below.