This is to inform the general public that the 2022…
Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited 2022 Recruitment is opened to enable interested applicant get recruited in the on going job opportunity. Do well to dive in order not to miss out in this great opportunity.
The Requirements for Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited Recruitment as well as the procedures for application is currently available for beneficiary who is willing to ensure that they get employed in the programme.
How to Apply for Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Types of Job Available
- Junior Accountant
- Production Manager
- Accounting Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial accounting and general ledger structure.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
Qualifications/Experience Required at Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited
- Sc. in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Minimum of 1-year general accounting experience preferably in a manufacturing firm.
- Audit and taxation experience preferably from Big 4 will be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge of IFRS and IAS regulations.
- Professional Qualifications (ICAN/ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Ability to develop checking strategies
- Strong sense of deadlines and time management
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Good attention to detail
- Strong financial and analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (SAP)
- Good communication skills and adaptability
- Good interpersonal and team work skills with good decision making
Responsibilities and Duties at Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited
1. Plan, implement, review, control and adjust production schedule where needed to ensure company’s targets are met.
2. Developing and implementing short- and long-term plans to ensure that production has the necessary resources to meet business objectives and volume targets without disruption.
3. Ensure that all products manufactured are produced efficiently, and are consistent with company established targets and goals for quality.
4. Coordinate, recommend and manage improvements to reduce costs, increase productivity and efficiency, and sustain improvements.
5. Ensure quality standards and processes are utilized throughout production and constantly work with Quality Control and Assurance on continuous improvements and provide preventive and corrective actions when problems occur.
6. Determine human resources and material resources required, and manage these resources to meet production targets.
7. Direct the entire production operation towards complying with customers specifications on quality, quantity and delivery time and meeting company’s standard of efficiency.
8. Work out and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for production operations and ensure that SOPs are adhered to.
9. Prepare, maintain and analyze production reports to determine deviations and make necessary improvements where needed.
10. Set and manage production budgets, and implement cost control programs to reduce production operating expenses.
11. Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between relevant departments including Supply Chain, Procurement, Distribution, Sales and Marketing and Management.
12. Track competencies of subordinates and provide leadership, development, and training as required.
13. Setting up directional guides for the effective and efficient conduct of internal business processes that produce and deliver the products to the markets;
14. Initiating the establishment of systems and procedures and compliance review system that are based on policies and anchored on corporate values;
15. Initiating the continuing rationalization, resource implementation and documentation of systems, procedures and structures.
16. Developing corrective/ preventive measures to make systems and procedures more effective and efficient;
17 Managing all production personnel to ensure that they are appropriately motivated, trained and developed, and can carry out their responsibilities to the required standards and statutory requirements;
18. Facilitating the employment and directing the training, coaching, mentoring and development of personnel.
Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited Recruitment Requirements
- A graduate of Chemistry, Chemical or Industrial Engineering, Business Management or any related course.
2. Master’s Degree in Management, Engineering an advantage.
3. A minimum of 4 years of experience in a relatively large organization and at least 1-year experience as a production manager in a manufacturing firm.
4. With wide knowledge of the Quality Management, Quality Control, Process engineering, with a very high level of policies, processes and procedure development and documentation
5. Able to express ideas clearly both in oral and written communications.
6. Trustworthiness, resourcefulness and hard work
7. With excellent organizational. analytical and problem-solving skills
8. Computer literacy
9. Problem Solving/Analytical
10. Time Management
Key Technical Skills
1. Strong sense of deadlines and time management
2. Good communication skills and adaptability
3. Aptitude to learn and strong analytical skills
4. Ability to develop checking strategies
5. Multi-cultural Understanding
6. Sound good decision-making skills
Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited Education & Professional Experience
1. Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Minimum of 4- year general accounting experience with taxation background
A professional license
Sound Knowledge in IFRS and IAS regulations.
An audit experience (preferable from Big 4)
Ability to handle full set of accounts for a manufacturing firm
How to Apply for Job Vacancy at Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited
- 1. All the job vacancies that are all stated above should be applied through the official website
- Afterwards, follow the procedures that follows it and fill in the right information of yours.
- You are good to go.
Do well to rate this post and subscribe to our newsletter for more alert update. Thanks