We will be briefing you all you need to know about GTBank Transfer Codes in Nigeria for we will be able to educate every student who may be finding it difficult to transfer money to another account or to an account that needs an urgent attention. So we have tried all our best to ensure that you have a safe and fast transfer of cash to any individual you may be willing to credit his or her account on GTBank Transfer Codes using the update below.
Meanwhile, you have to take cognizant of all the available GTBank Transfer Codes in this platform as expected to. Note that the codes will be used to do so many other this depending on the payment you may be willing to use it for. Do well to stay in touch with us as we brief you all you need to know on GTBank USSD Codes the transfer codes in Nigeria.
How to use GTBank USSD Codes –
How do I use GTBank Transfer Codes
This procedure below will educate you on how to activate GTBank Transfer Codes.
- Simply dial *737*11# on your mobile number registered with the Bank.
- Enter your Bank verification number (BVN)
- Enter Account Officer code (if known) or press 1 to continue
- To complete your account reactivation, initiate a transaction by buying at least N100 airtime
How to Use GTBank USSD Codes –
How to Transfer cash from GTBank to Another GTBank
- Simply Dial *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g. *737*1*1000*1234567890#)
- from the phone number you registered with GTBank, then follow the on-screen prompts.
Note : Ensure you enter the correct beneficiary details. Follow the instructions on the screen and input you mobile banking pin to authorize transactions.
How to Transfer cash from GTBank to Another Bank
- Simply dial *737# on your registered phone number.
- Select option 5, transfer to other banks.
- Proceed to enter amount.
- Afterwards, input beneficiary account details, and your pin to authorize transaction.
NB:Charges are applicable on each service. Transfer to GTbank user account cost N20 while another bank transfer charge is N52.00 respectively.
How to Check GTBank Account Balance
- Simply dial *737*6*1#.
- Other guide necessary is to enter the check Account Balance option
- Then you are good
- Note that you are to be charged N10 to check your account balance using the GTBank USSD Codes.
How to Buy Airtime and Subscribe from GTbank Account
- GTbank Self Top-up: Simply dial *737*amount# on your phone (e.g. *737*1000#) to buy airtime.
- Family and Friends Top Up Airtime : simply dial *737*Amount*Recipient’s number# (e.g. *737*1000*08023456789#)
- Third Party Top Up: Simply dial *737*4# on your phone and follow the on-screen prompt.
How to Pay Electricity Bill via GTBank USSD Codes
- Simply dial *737*50*amount*station code# e.g *737*50*7500*95#