If you have been searching for Eco Bank Transfer Codes you are right at the right place for now we will be We will be briefing you all you need to know about Eco Bank Transfer Codes in Nigeria for we will be able to educate every student who may be finding it difficult to transfer money to another account or to an account that needs an urgent attention. So we have tried all our best to ensure that you have a safe and fast transfer of cash to any individual you may be willing to credit his or her account on Eco Bank Transfer Codes using the update below.
Also, you have to take cognizant of all the available Eco Bank Transfer Codes in this platform as expected to. Note that the codes will be used to do so many other this depending on the payment you may be willing to use it for. Do well to stay in touch with us as we brief you all you need to know on Eco Bank USSD Code Transfer codes in Nigeria.
How to use Eco Bank Transfer Codes
- Dial *326# with phone number that you used to open Ecobank account.
Then proceed and select fund transfer.
- Now, Enter the account number of the recipient and select the bank. Make sure you enter the recipient details correctly.
- Confirm the full details of the recipient and proceed to complete your transaction.
- Enter your 4 digit pin to authorize transaction.
Now your have completed your transaction.
How to use Eco Bank USSD codes
- If you have not Registered for Ecobank mobile banking, *326# to activate it. Follow the command on your phone screen
Read This : How to Withdraw without ATM Card & Polaris Bank Cardless Payment/Withdrawal
How to check Eco Bank Account Balance
- Simply dial *326#. Choose check account balance, follow the command on screen to get your bank balance.
How to Buy Airtime and Subscribe using Eco Bank Transfer Codes
- Simply dial *326*1*Amount#. Example *326*1*2000#, now you have recharged N2000 airtime.
- Remember that this works well on all Network be it Glo, MTN, 9mobile and Airtel.
Read This : All Bank Transfer Codes in Nigeria & How to Buy Data from Your Bank Account
About Eco Bank Nigeria
- The operations of Ecobank Nigeria are supervised and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as well as the National Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC).
- Incorporated as a public limited liability company on October 7, 1986, Ecobank Nigeria is a key subsidiary of Africa’s leading independent banking group, Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI).
- Following the successful acquisition of Oceanic Bank International by the Ecobank group in 2011, Ecobank Nigeria has become a top tier bank in Nigeria in terms of assets, customer base, deposits and branches. The bank currently operates a consolidated on-line, real time branch network in over 600 locations across the country.
- Ecobank had previously acquired the deposit liabilities and customers of the defunct All States Trust Bank Plc, Hallmark Bank Plc and African International Bank PLC (AIB).
How to apply for a Eco Bank business
- You will need to fill in a loan application form and provide supporting documents, such as:
- Your company’s profile Bank statements Details about the collateral you are willing to offer
- Proof of your address Your business plan Means of identification Cash flow budget
Eco Bank Loan Requirements
- You are an active customer of the bank
- You have a business or corporate account in Jaiz Bank
- You have a registered business or company
- You have a good Credit Bureau Report
- You have been trading for some time (one to three years should be enough)
How to Withdraw without ATM Card & Polaris Bank Cardless Payment/Withdrawal
Keystone Bank Transfer Code & keystone USSD Codes
Fidelity Bank Transfer Codes & Fidelity Bank USSD Codes
Access Bank Transfer Codes & All Banks USSD Subscription Codes
Union Bank Transfer Codes & Union Bank Subscription USSD Codes
Heritage Bank Transfer Codes & Check Account Number, Balance
FCMB Transfer Code & FCMB USSD Code & Subscription Code
Sterling Bank Transfer Code & Sterling Bank USSD Codes & Buy Airtime and Subscribe
UBA Transfer Code & UBA USSD codes & Check Account Balance
How to Protect Your FirstBank Account With Unique USSD Code in 2021 FirstBank Transfer USSD Code
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Like our Facebook page and my Twitter handle below.
Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.