We will be briefing you all you need to know about GTBank Transfer Codes in…
If you have been searching for Access Bank Transfer Codes you are right at the right place for now we will be We will be briefing you all you need to know about Access Bank Transfer Codes in Nigeria for we will be able to educate every student who may be finding it difficult to transfer money to another account or to an account that needs an urgent attention. So we have tried all our best to ensure that you have a safe and fast transfer of cash to any individual you may be willing to credit his or her account on Access Bank Transfer Codes using the update below.
Also, you have to take cognizant of all the available Access Bank Transfer Codes in this platform as expected to. Note that the codes will be used to do so many other this depending on the payment you may be willing to use it for. Do well to stay in touch with us as we brief you all you need to know on Access Bank USSD Code Transfer codes in Nigeria.
How to use Access Bank Transfer Codes
- If you want to transfer money to other Access bank accounts. Dial *901*1*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number#. The service attracts ₦20 charge
- To transfer from Access bank to other banks aside access bank: Dial *901*2*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number#. The service attracts ₦50 + ₦2.50 (VAT) charges.
What are the Features of Access Bank Codes Transfer Codes?
- How to transfer money from Access bank to Access bank and from Access bank to another bank.
- How to Buy Airtime
- How to account Check Balance
- How to pay utility Bills
- How to Pay Merchants
How to Check Access Bank Account Balance Using USSD Code
- Simply dial *901#, enter your account details as required. Make sure your ATM card is available when code is dialed.
- You will be asked to enter for last four digits and last 6 digits of your ATM card.
- Dial*901*5# and follow the instructions below.
Next Insert the last four digits of your BVN.
Wait few seconds as your bank account balance will be shown to you.
How to use Access Bank Cardless Withdrawal
Visit any Access Bank branch and do the following using Access Bank Transfer Codes;
- Simply dial *903# from your phone and select “Withdraw Money” option
- Select “Agent Withdrawal” option.
- Enter the Amount, Agent Code and validate the transaction with your PIN.
- You will receive a notification via SMS that your transaction has been processed.
- Receive the cash from the agent.
How to Apply for Access Bank Business Loan
- You will need to fill in a loan application form and provide supporting documents, such as:
- Your company’s profile Bank statements Details about the collateral you are willing to offer
- Proof of your address Your business plan Means of identification Cash flow budget
Access Bank Loan Requirements
- You are an active customer of the bank
- You have a business or corporate account in Access Bank
- You have a registered business or company
- You have a good Credit Bureau Report
- You have been trading for some time (one to three years should be enough)
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required via Access Bank Transfer Codes.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Like our Facebook page and my Twitter handle below.
Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected.