We will be briefing you all you need to know about Heritage Bank Transfer Codes in Nigeria for we will be able to educate every student who may be finding it difficult to transfer money to another account or to an account that needs an urgent attention. So we have tried all our best to ensure that you have a safe and fast transfer of cash to any individual you may be willing to credit his or her account on Heritage Bank Transfer Codes using the update below.
Meanwhile, you have to take cognizant of all the available Heritage Bank Transfer Codes in this platform as expected to. Note that the codes will be used to do so many other this depending on the payment you may be willing to use it for. Do well to stay in touch with us as we brief you all you need to know on Heritage Bank USSD Code the transfer codes in Nigeria.
How to use Heritage Bank Transfer Codes
How do I register mobile number Banking System?
- Simply dial *322*030# follow the instructions on the screen and register your mobile number.
- Then the phone number must be linked to Heritage bank account.
- Ensure you enter your 4 digit pin. This pin will help you to authorize each transaction.
How do I Transfer Money Using Heritage Bank USSD codes?
Go through the process below for easy assistance;
- Dial *322*030*ACCOUNTNUMBER*AMOUNT# (e.g *322*030*0123456789*10000#).
- Then select the Bank of the recipient and proceed with your transaction.
- Ensure you Confirm if the full name of the recipient corresponds with what you have in mind.
- Proceed to enter your PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM MasterCard to confirm your transfer or the mobile transfer pin that you created.
How do I Buy Airtime Using Heritage Bank USSD Code?
Simply dial the short code and proceed below;
- For Self-recharge – *322*030*AMOUNT# example – To recharge your line with N1000 airtime
Just dial *322*030*1000#
The Money is deducted Directly from your Heritage Bank Account
You will receive an SMS informing you of a successful transaction
- Third Party Recharge – *322*030*PHONE NUMBER*AMOUNT# e.g *322*030*08104128059*1000#. This method is use when you want to recharge phone number that’s not linked or registered to any Heritage bank account
How do I check Heritage Bank Account Balance?
- Simply dial *322*030#
- Then follow the on-screen prompts. (Ensure you use the phone number that you registered when opening your Heritage Bank account).
How do I Check my Heritage Bank Account Number?
Just follow the steps below, insert the simple card in a mobile phone.
- Dial *322*030# again and select the option that says “check account balance”.
- Your account number is displayed on the screen or sent to you as message from heritage bank after waiting for some time.
About Heritage Bank PLC
Heritage Bank Plc. (HB PLC), often referred to as Heritage Bank or simply HB, is a financial services institution.
It is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the country’s banking regulator, with a national operating license, that offers retail banking, corporate banking, online/internet banking, investment banking and asset management services;
its head office is at 292B Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria.