This is to bring open that the NWU Post UTME / DE Screening is now made open to enable prospective undergraduate register for the admission programme, all what is needed to be done is to do well to apply without making any form of mistake buh ensure your details are entered correctly. The Application Deadline for YUMSUK Post UTME Registration is Friday 19th November 2022.
NWU Post UTME / DE Screening form is currently available for all interested Applicant who is willing to apply for the ongoing programme as expected. Do well to take note of the procedure for application and as well the requirements for online registration and applications. Keep reading for more Juicy update on NWU Post UTME / DE Screening Form Registration. It’s opened to both for those that have the right requirements for Admission. We will show you how to Apply for both.
How to Apply for NWU Post UTME Screening Form
NWU Post UTME / DE Screening General Eligibility
- Candidates must have chosen the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano as first choice;
- Must have obtained a minimum of 5 Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics In SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings for both UTME and D.E. Candidates.
- Must have scored the minimum Cut-off Mark for the programme applied as stated below:
|PROGRAMMES||UTME CUT-OFF MARKS|
||220 and above|
||180 and above|
||170 and above|
||160 and above|
- Must have registered In the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano 2020/2021 Admissions Screen PORTAL
- Candidates without O’Level results can choose the Awaiting Results (A.R) option against the subjects that for or Intended to sit for.
- When the O’Level result is available, candidates are expected to upload their results on the JAMB PORTAL and UNIVERSITY PORTAL
- Must have possessed JAMB 2020 UTME Result Slip.
NWU Post UTME Yusuf Maitama Sule University Direct Entry Candidates Requirement
- Must have possessed 2020 Direct Entry (D.E) online Registration Slip.
- Must have obtained the National Diploma (ND), IJMB, NCE (or equivalent) certificate or statement of result
- Candidates with ND must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 for Science-based programmes and 3.5 for Arts-based programmes.
- D.E. Candidates with N.C.E must have a minimum of 9 points for relevant programmes In the Faculty Education.
- D.E. Candidates with UMB must have a minimum of 7 points for Sciences and 8 points for Arts based programmes.
How to Apply for NWU / YUMSUK Post UTME Screening Form
- The date for the commencement of the ONLINE registration and closing date is not specified. Candidates wishing to register should visit the University WEBSITE (www.nwu.edu.ng) and click on “2022 ADMISSION PORTAL” to register for the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
- Candidates should generate REMITA payment Invoice from the portal and proceed to any Bank nationwide to make payment of the Sum of TWO THOUSAND NAIRA (N2,000.00) only as the Screening Charges.
- Return to the Portal to complete the registration and print your Acknowledgement Slip to be presented together with other credentials during the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
Northwest University Post UTME Screening Date
- Date of Screening Exercise for both UTME and D.E for the commencement of the ONLINE registration is Wednesday 2nd November 2022, while the closing date is Friday 19th November 2022 at midnight.
- Candidates would be requested to come along with original and photocopies of their credentials as well the Acknowledgement Slip for the Screening Exercise on the announced date.
- ONLY CANDIDATES who have registered with Yusuf Maitama Sule University Registration Portal will be screened.NWU Post UTME
Do well to make use of the comments box to ask any questions that may seems to be bordering you.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel and Facebook page.