The Lighthouse Polytechnic IJMB Admission Form is currently ongoing and running for all eligible Applicant who wish to apply for the ongoing application. But look here before you process your application do well to note the requirements before applying online.
If you checked out the procedure for application of Lighthouse Polytechnic IJMB Admission Form you can now proceed to apply online using the application Portal below.
How to Apply for Lighthouse Polytechnic IJMB Admission Form
Lighthouse Polytechnic IJMB Admission Form Requirements
- Admission into the IJMB programme requires at least five (5) O/L credit passes including Mathematics and English Language. These five subjects include three ‘A’ level course/ subjects which the students wish to offer. In addition, awaiting results (SSCE) is also allowed.
Lighthouse Polytechnic School Fees
N45,000 Per Student
PAYMENT IN INSTALLMENT: Payment can also be made in instalments. 70% at the first instalment.
Lighthouse Polytechnic IJMB Courses
The IJMB programme offers seventeen (17) Advanced level syllabus and two (2) ordinary level syllabus of the IJMB.
ADVANCED LEVEL (A/L) SUBJECTS
Mathematics (A/L Maths)
Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
Islamic Religious Studies (IRS)
ORDINARY LEVEL (O/L) SUBJECTS
O/L English Language
One or both may be taken by an external candidate at a sitting, but only one or the other by IJMB students.
How to Apply for Lighthouse Poly IJMB Admission Form
Candidates wishing to apply for the 2021/2022 Academic session shall:
- Pay a non-refundable admission fee of N10,000 into VE-RISE IJMB, WEMA BANK, 7812126121
- Proceed to complete the Admission Form after payment.(https://lighthouseijmb.com/register-now/) FOR ADMISSION FORM NOW
- The completed application Form will be sent to your email after submission.
- Kindly print out for Admission clearance
Thanks for staying in touch with us. Join WhatsApp group and Facebook page.