The Nigerian Immigration Service is opened to enable interested applicant to get recruited into the service. Deadline is 31st JULY 2022. The Nigerian Immigration Service are available annually for all graduate whole want to take this great opportunity to be recruited. This plat for is ever ready to let you know the requirements and as well get to know how to register for the Nigerian Immigration Service.
In the same vein, every interested applicant should endeavour to read this article carefully inorder not to make any form of mistake while registering for the Nigerian Immigration Service online. Moreover, there are some vital requirements that will enable one to know if they are to register for the recruitment before they proceed to do what is necessary of them. Now every prospective immigration officer should scroll and keep reading to get updated the Requirements to of the Nigerian Immigration Service. Read Up
How to Apply for Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
NIS General Requirements
- All prospective Immigration officer you must be a citizen by birth or descent.
- The age bracket is usually 18 years to 35 years of age
- Your height must not be below 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Full expanded chest measurement that is not below 0.87 metres;
- You must be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Such a person must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical disability
- There should be no trace or any form of financial embarrassment
- No form of criminal case
- Finally you must be good in both character and learning.