The Nigerian Immigration Service is opened to enable interested applicant to get recruited into the service. The Nigerian Immigration Service are available annually for all graduate whole want to take this great opportunity to be recruited. This plat for is ever ready to let you know the requirements and as well get to know how to register for the Nigerian Immigration Service.
In the same vein, every interested applicant should endeavour to read this article carefully inorder not to make any form of mistake while registering for the Nigerian Immigration Service online. Moreover, there are some vital requirements that will enable one to know if they are to register for the recruitment before they proceed to do what is necessary of them. Now every prospective immigration officer should scroll and keep reading to get updated the Requirements to of the Nigerian Immigration Service.
How to Apply for Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
NIS General Requirements
- All prospective Immigration officer you must be a citizen by birth or descent.
- The age bracket is usually 18 years to 35 years of age
- Your height must not be below 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Full expanded chest measurement that is not below 0.87 metres;
- You must be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Such a person must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical disability
- There should be no trace or any form of financial embarrassment
- No form of criminal case
- Finally you must be good in both character and learning.
Nigerian Immigration Service
Other Nigerian Immigration Service Requirements
- Prospective Immigration Officer must possess five (5) O’level subjects which may either be WAEC , NECO, that will you have pass three subject including English, Mathematics and others. at two sitting OR 4 NECO subjects at one (1) sitting.
- You can also make use of ND or NCE which may be from a recognized institution.
- Possession of a General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects at one (!) sitting or three (3) subjects at two sittings.
Nigerian Immigration Service Positions
- Superintendent Cadre : The Superintendent Cadre are commissioned officers from the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Immigration.
- Inspectorate Cadre : Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers.
- Assistant Cadre : The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers from the rank of Immigration Assistant.
Disqualifications of Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
Applicants with any of the Following Physical Challenges Need Not Apply:
- Impediment in Speech (Stammer/Dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked Knees
- Bow Legs
- Flat foot
- Limb Legs
- Bent Arms/Deformed Hands/Fracture
- Defective Eye Sight (Squint-eye, Cross Eye, One-eyed and Total Blindness)
- Amputation of any part of Physical Body
- Hearing Impaired (Deaf)
- Hunched Back
- Medical Challenges
- Any Physical Deformity not mentioned
- Note that due to the Rigor of the Physical Exercise in the Recruitment Process, women with Pregnancy Need NOT Apply
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service
The following are the steps to apply for the Nigerian Immigration Service while registering ensure you fill in your details correctly and appropriately to avoid any form of mistake;
- First of it all all interested applicant are to visit the NIS Application Portal
- Then Select your preferred Cadre by selecting your job function and basic information:(Superintendent, Inspectorate or Assistant Cadre)
- Afterwards, click on the application link.
- Next is to check the box beside the link after you must have accepted the terms and conditions
- Go to your email and click the verification link sent to you to confirm your account
- Proceed to sign in with your email and password to access your dash board and begin your application
- You can now fill your information and your identity.
- You can now upload all necessary information about yourself.
- Proceed to submit your application to “Confirm Data” to lock your data for final submission.
- You have now successfully registered (Ensure you make photocopy of the original printout and any one with multiple registration will eventually be disqualified).
NIS Registration Deadline and Closing Date
The Nigerian Immigration Service usually have a stated and fix date that enable all prospective officer to register for recruitment which will subsequently have a closing date.
Note: This application process is absolutely free. Nigerian Immigration Service will not request any form of payment from applicants. All applicants will undergo a fair recruitment process.
We believe we were able to help you get informed on the realities of the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment. Therefore, do well to leave a comment on the comment sections. Beware of any site that may be trying to scam you while you know that NIS don’t collect money for online registration.