This is to invite all eligible Applicant for Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment Job Vacancies Portal. Therefore, All eligible Applicant who wish to apply should follow the guidelines and procedures for application process as listed below.
Now, all Applicant are advised to note the requirements and responsibilities before applying for Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment Job Vacancies Portal.
How to Apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment Job Vacancies
Stock Exchange Recruitment Requirements
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least
- passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate
Note :The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Click on the job and Proceed to note the requirements. These are some of the job opportunities available today at the Nigerian Stock Exchange.