Do you want to Apply for Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Portal? It’s a one time opportunity. Moreso, there are some basic information and requirements we will be letting you know about as regards registration form and how to get recruited in the Job searches. The screening is scheduled to hold soonest at the Nigeria Customs Command and Staff College Gwagwalada.
How to Apply for Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Portal
General Eligibility for Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/
- Applicants applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND/HND/BSC. or any relevant certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
Other Qualifications and Requirements for Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
- Applicants that are between the ages of 18-30 years
- Applicants who possess a Bachelor’s Degree or an HND equivalent in any of the following field of study and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs.
- Applicants who possess ND/NCE obtained from accredited Polytechnics in any of the listed fields of study in the cadre and NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate
- Applicants that are aged 18 – 25years
- Junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant.
- Applicants who possess SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than 3 subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting and passes in at least two other subjects. OR GCE Ordinary Level with passes in four subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting or five or more subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings for Customs Assistant Grade-II – CONSOL 04.
- Applicants must possess evidence of full course in Government approved first school leaving certificate or S.75 or JSSC OR relevant Trade Test certificate for Customs Assistant – CONSOL 03.
Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Portal
Requirements and procedures are stated below:
Step 1. visit www.customs.gov.ng
Step 2. click on e-Services
Step 3. Select vacancy.
Or visit vacancy.customs.gov.ng
Customs Superintendent Cadre ASC II (CONSOL 08)
Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND).
Customs Inspector Cadre AIC (CONSOL 06)
E-Portal Availability Date – 15 December 2021
Applicant must possess an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Nigeria Certificate In Education (NCE).
Customs Assistant Cadre CA II, III (CONSOL 03, 04)
E-Portal Availability Date –
Applicant must possess Junior Secondary Certificate (JSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC).
Available Positions for NCS Recruitment
There are 3 different categories in the Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment NCSR 2021. You will have to choose one below and apply.
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre
CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre
CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre
1) Graduate Assistant Superintendent of Customs (ASC II)
2) Assistant Inspector (Support Staff)
3) Assistant Inspector (General Duty)
4) Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 04
5) Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 04
6) Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 03
7) Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 03
How to Apply for Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- First Visit the Nigeria Custom login portal at http://www.customs.gov.ng/
- Then Follow the instructions on the NCS official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- Interested candidates are to always visit here or the Nigeria custom service recruitment website at www.customs.gov.ng to know when the form comes out eventually.
- Applicants are to complete application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent/ guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
Nigerian Customs Service Official Website
About Nigerian Customs Service
- Nigeria Custom Service was established in 1891 and charged with the responsibility of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti-smuggling activities.
- Today trade facilitation has become a fundamental role, progressively seen by government as an important element of economic policy, with Customs having a unique position within the hub of the international supply chain of goods and services.
- Consequently, one of the challenges to Nigeria Customs Service is the proactive management of the seeming contradictory role of ensuring improvements in speedy delivery of services, while maintaining systematic and effective intervention controls, necessary to meet the demands of complex and growing international trade, characterized in recent times by economic crime, money laundering, menace of terrorism, threatening weapons of mass destruction, violation of intellectual property rights, and dumping of toxic and hazardous substances.
NCS Application Screening Exercise Schedule
The screening is scheduled to hold between at the Nigeria Customs Command and Staff College Gwagwalada from 8:00am Daily.
Nigerian Customs Service Screening Date Batches
To ensure orderliness, candidates will be screened in the alphabetical order of states on the dates as specified in this notice. States and their Screening dates are as follows:
1. Abia, Adamawa, Akwa ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa and Benue: the Screening of Document and Medical Test date /Endand Physical/Endurance Test will be communicated to you
2. Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, and FCT: the Screening of Document and Medical Test date and Physical/Endurance Test will be communicated to you.
3. Gombe, imo, Jigawa, Kaduna and Kano: the Screening of Document and Medical Test date and Physical/Endurance Test will be communicated.
4. Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa and Niger: the Screening of Document and Medical Test date and Physical/Endurance Test will be communicated to you.
5. Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau and Rivers: the Screening of Document and Medical Test date and Physical/Endurance Test will be communicated
6. Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara: the Screening of Document and Medical Test date and Physical/Endurance Test will be communicated.
Candidates should ensure that they arrive on the specified dates to avoid complications in the screening process.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required about Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Portal.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected.