This is to inform the general public that the 2023 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment DSSC Portal is currently available and have commenced to apply for the Paramilitary force in Nigeria. All applicant should be aware of the necessary requirements as well as the right qualifications before carrying out the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment DSSC 2023 Registration Processes.
Meanwhile, never exitate to keep reading to get informed on the realities of how to carry out the ongoing Nigerian Air Force DSSC NAF Recruitment Portal. You will be notified the Screening date, closing date, aptitude test date and how to carry out the ongoing registration processes. All application closes on 30 January 2023
LaunchDarkly Product Designer Job Vacancy & How to Apply
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023/2024 Application – Job Vacancy
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth, and must possess National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal grounds, by a court of law.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years (Applicants born before 31 March 2001 are not eligible).
- Applicant Must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB.
Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1998 are not eligible).
Those applying for Chaplains Assistant, Assistant Imam and Driver / Mechanic must be between 18 and 28 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1995 are not eligible).
Applicants with ND / NCE must possess at least lower credit from accredited institutions and must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB.
Applicants applying as drivers and other trades skills that require Trade test must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB with a credit in English in addition to their Trade Test Certificate.
Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
Nigeria Air Force Eligibility
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR THE DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (DSSC) ENLISTMENT 2022
Guidelines/ General Eligibility for NAF Recruitment Portal
- Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at www.airforce.mil.nghttps://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the online application:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment General Qualifications
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
Qualifications for Non Tradesmen/Women
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
Qualifications for Tradesmen/Women
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved Government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
Note : The Recruitment exercise for Airmen/Airwomen is currently closed.
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Deadline
- All candidates should note that all application Starts on Online Registration starts on 19 December 2022 and closes on 30 January 2023.
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Screening Date
- Recruitment Interview Exercise will hold from 27th June – 28th August, 2022.
Note : Application Process is FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022/2023 Job Vacancy
Here are the Requirements and procedures to apply for application Method of Application
- First of all applicant should visit the Nigerian Air Force Application Portal @www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Nigerian Air Force Online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from or call the following support lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian Airforce on to apply. APPLY HERE AND NOW
Rano Air Limited Recruitment Portal
Cathay Pacific Airways Job Vacancies/Recruitment
National Teachers Institute (NTI) Recruitment
Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) Admission Application
Chamberlain Group Recruitment Portal
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment
Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Portal
Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment Portal
Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) Recruitment Porta
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment
UN Rescue Service (UNRS) Recruitment Portal
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment Portal
If you found this update on Nigerian Air Force Recruitment helpful rate the post using the rate star.
Ensure you enter your name and email in the newsletter box for more update.