This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Police Force Recruitment 2021 is currently…
This is to inform the general public that the 2021 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment DSSC Portal is currently available and have commenced to apply for the Paramilitary force in Nigeria. All applicant should be aware of the necessary requirements as well as the right qualifications before carrying out the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment DSSC 2021 Registration Processes.
Meanwhile, never exitate to keep reading to get informed on the realities of how to carry out the ongoing Nigerian Air Force DSSC NAF Recruitment Portal. You will be notified the Screening date, closing date, aptitude test date and how to carry out the ongoing registration processes.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021/2022 Application – Job Vacancy
Guidelines/ General Eligibility for NAF Recruitment Portal
- Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at www.airforce.mil.nghttps://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the online application:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR THE DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (DSSC) ENLISTMENT 2021
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment General Qualifications
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
Qualifications for Non Tradesmen/Women
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
Qualifications for Tradesmen/Women
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved Government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
Note : The Recruitment exercise for Airmen/Airwomen is currently closed.
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Deadline and Screening Date
- All candidates should note that all application Starts on on 26 July 2021 and closes on 30 August 2021. Meanwhile, recruitment interview Exercise will be communicated.
Note : Application Process is FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021/2022 Job Vacancy
Here are the Requirements and procedures to apply for application Method of Application
- First of all applicant should visit the Nigerian Air Force Application Portal @www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Nigerian Air Force Online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 26th July 2021 or call the following support lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian Airforce on to apply. APPLY HERE AND NOW
If you found this update on Nigerian Air Force Recruitment helpful rate the post using the rate star.
Ensure you enter your name and email in the newsletter box for more update.