This is to inform the candidates who chose the Abubakar Tafawabalewa University ATBU Post UTME For that the University Application Portal is now opened for online registration and Application as expected. it is therefore important to note that all Applicant must have known the basic requirements and the eligibility criteria for registration. The ATBU application Portal will remain open on 19th August to 15th October 2022.
The basic idea for this Screening is to enable all candidates be it chosen as first or second choice. ATBU Post UTME form is available to draw us faster to know how much it means to apply for the online application proceed. Keep reading for more Juicy update on how to Apply for online programme.
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME Form Screening Admission
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Post UTME Form has slated the sales of it’s 2022/2023 Screening Admission form which is said to commence in ernest. It therefore important that all Applicant should do well to note the basic requirements and qualifications to apply for ATBU Post UTME Form Screening Admission. We have got you covered on all that is needed to note.
Do well to follow the instructions and guildelines below to apply for the ATBU Post UTME Form Screening. It’s important to note the application deadline and screening date all we have got in this update.
ATBU Post UTME Form General Eligibility
Here are what each Candidates should know before they apply for post UTME;
- ATBU cut-off points for 2022/2023 Academic Session for UTME is 180 and above.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 180 and are interested in changing institution to ATBU are advised to do so.
Candidates are required to pay the sum of N2,000 for the screening.
List of ATBU Approved Courses
1. Education And Biology
2. Education And chemistry
3. Education And mathematics
4. Education And Physics
9. Industrial Chemistry
10. Industrial Design
12. Business Education
13. Vocational Education
14. Physics With Electronics
15. Electrical And Electronics Engineering
16. Mechatronics And System Engineering
17. Petrochemical Engineering
18. Mechanical Engineering
19. Automobile Engineering
20. Civil Engineering
21. Chemical Engineering
22. Agricultural Engineering
23. Computer And Communication Engineering
24. Banking And Finance
25. Land Surveying And Geoinformatics
26. Applied Geology
27. Applied Geophysics
28. Business Management
29. Estate Management
32. Applied Physics
33. Engineering Physics
34. Urban And Regional Planning
35. Library And Information Science
36. Integrated Science
37. Agricultural Science
38. Computer Science
39. Education/Computer Science
40. Education/agricultural Science
42. Quantity Surveying
43. Accounting Technology
44. Education/metalwork Technology
45. Education/automobile Technology
46. Education/building Technology
47. Education/electrical/electronics Technology
48. Management And Information Technology
49. Education/woodwork Technology
50. Environmental Management Technology
51. Information Technology
53. Medicine And Surgery
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME form
- Visit the ATBU post UTME s form official website @ portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR] with JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as online fees into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill in the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicateyour Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
How to Upload O’level Results and Documents During Registrstion
Click on the School Attended link to navigate to the schools attended page and fill primary, secondary and tertiary (for DE) schools/institution attended Click on the Result Obtained Link to navigate to the result obtained page and fill all necessary results
(NOTE: AR should be selected where a result is awaiting). Now click on the Screening Downloads Link to navigate to the screening download page and download your online screening acknowledgement slip for reference purpose.
Download the online screening acknowledgment slip for the purpose of physical screening.
The ATBU application Portal will remain open on 19th August to 15th October 2022.
ATBU Post UTME Screening Exam Date
Once it kick start you will be informed in due course keep staying in touch
ATBU School Fees
S/NO Charges Old
2022/2023 Acad. SESSION i.e Spill over only
2022/2023 Acad. SESSION i.e 100Level 200Level (DE) and returning 300L 400L and 500L
1 Registration Fee 1,250.00 1,250.00 2,250.00 2,250.00
2 Examination Fees 2,500.00 2,500.00 5,000.00 5,000.00
3 Games Fess 1,250/00 1,250.00 2,250./00 2,250.00
4 Laboratory Fee 2,500.00 2,500.00 5,000.00 5,000.00
5 Library Fee 1,250.00 1,250.00 2,500.00 2,500.00
6 Technology (ICT) Fee 3,750.00 3,750.00 6,500.00 6,500.00
7 Student’s Medical Fees/Tship 2,000.00 2,000.00 3,000.0 3,000.00
8 Semester Result Collection Fee – – – 1,000.00
9. Municipal Service Fee – – 4,000.00 4,000.00
11 Entry Qualification Verification 2,500.00 5,000.00
12 Caution Deposit 1,250.00 2,250.00
13 Orientation Fee 1,250.00 1,500.00
Sub-Total 39,250.00 39,250.00 31,500.00
14 ID Card 1,250.00 3,000.00 3,000.00
10. Field Trip/SIWES/IT/TP – – 2,000.00 5,000.00
TOTAL 22,000.00 14,500.00 44,250.00 39,500.00
16 Foreign Students 82,000.00 74,500.00 99,600.00 86,100.00
17 Accommodation/Hostel Maintenance Fee 5,090.00 5,09.00 12,590.00 12,590.00
Do well to make good use of the comments box below for questions and contribution to questions to be asked.