This is to inform the candidates who chose the Abubakar Tafawabalewa University ATBU Post UTME For that the University Application Portal is now opened for online registration and Application as expected. it is therefore important to note that all Applicant must have known the basic requirements and the eligibility criteria for registration.
The basic idea for this Screening is to enable all candidates be it chosen as first or second choice. ATBU Post UTME form is available to draw us faster to know how much it means to apply for the online application proceed. Keep reading for more Juicy update on how to Apply for online programme.
ATBU Post UTME Form Screening Date and Deadline
ATBU Post UTME Form General Eligibility
Here are what each Candidates should know before they apply for post UTME;
- ATBU cut-off points for 2021/2022 Academic Session for UTME is 180 and above.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 180 and are interested in changing institution to ATBU are advised to do so.
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME form
- Visit the ATBU post UTME s form official website @ portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR] with JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as online fees into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill in the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicateyour Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
The ATBU application Portal will remain open. Stay tuned for official date.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below for questions and contribution to questions to be asked.