Do you know about Post Bells University Post UTME Form Screening Form? This is to bring to the general public that the Bells University Post UTME Form Screening Form is available to enable Interested applicant to apply for ongoing Programme in University. In the same vein, it is very much important to note that all applicant should follow the instructions in this platform to enable all interested applicant follow the due process to Apply for the ongoing undergraduate Programme.
Bells University Post UTME Form is offering degree Programme to all that needs to study in the Institution. Meanwhile, it’s left for the applicant to know the requirements and qualifications before applying for the ongoing Bells University of Technology Post UTME Form. Keep reading for more update and details.
How to Apply for Bells University Post UTME Form
Bells University Post UTME Form General Eligibility
- Intending Candidates must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or obtained the UTME Direct Entry Form where applicable.
- Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/ GCE/ NECO/NABTEB or equivalents which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply, provided there is the assurance that such results will be available by September/October in the same year of application.
Interested candidates are to PAY the application fee and APPLY for admission ONLINE.
Bells University Admission Courses
College of Natural and Applied Sciences (4/5 YEARS)
A. Department of Biological Sciences
– B.Sc. Microbiology
– B.Tech Biotechnology
B. Department of Chemical, Food and Nutrition Sciences
– B.Sc. Biochemistry
– B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
– B.Sc. Chemistry
– B.Tech. Food Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
– B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
– B.Sc. Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
C. Department of Physical Sciences
– B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
– B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
D. Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
– B.Tech. Computer Science
– B.Tech. Information Technology
College of Management Sciences (4 YEARS)
– B.Sc. Accounting
– B.Sc. Business Administration
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Finance and Banking
– B.Sc. Management Technology
College of Environmental Sciences (4/5 YEARS)
– B.Sc. Architecture
– B.Tech. Building Technology
– B.Tech. Estate Management
– B.Tech. Quantity Surveying
– B.Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
– B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
College of Engineering (5 YEARS)
– B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
– B.Eng. Civil and Environmental Engineering
– B.Eng. Computer Engineering
– B.Eng. Electrical Electronics Engineering
– B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
– B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
– B.Eng. Telecommunication Engineering
Bells University Admission Payment Fees
- Application Form: =N= 2,500:00
- Admission Processing: =N= 3,000:00
All Fees are payable via the BELLSUNI InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=350:00 per transaction applies for all transactions
How to Apply for Bells University Post UTME Form
- Firstly vivist the Bells University Application Portal @https://portal.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/application/
- Read the information displayed on the page carefully, scrolling from top to bottom, and click on the application link that applies to you
- You will be asked for your preference of payment, ePayment or to Pay at any Bank Branch. Select your preference
- After payment, proceed with your registration.
- If your choice of payment was ePayment,
- Proceed and make payment using a Mastercard that is registered at your bank, for online
- Print out your receipt, after you have successfully made payment.
Method of Application
- Proceed immediately to fill the online application form and print out your application information.
- If your choice of payment was Pay at any Bank Branch ,
Print out your payment slip that tells you your reference number, how much you are expected to pay at the bank and also, the Bank and Account number to pay into.
After payment, come back to the portal with your teller and proceed with your registration for screening.
- Fill the online application form and print out your application information.
Important Information on Bells University Post UTME Screening
All Candidates should visit the screening centre that is most convenient for you, along with the following:
- The receipt your printed from the portal after online payment, or your teller from the bank
- The application form you printed from the portal after registration
- Passport Photographs
- Two referee reports. One preferably from your secondary school, the second, a clergy
- Birth Certficate
- Credentials, if available
- Your UTME Result.
We have been able to express our self on BUT Post UTME Sceening Form. Now do well to make good use of the comments box below for relevant questions and contribution that needs to be addressed here and now.
Don’t forget to subscribe our newsletter below. And rate this update below.