Bulb Africa Fellowship Tech Program has the procedure for application as listed for our costumers consumption. Therefore, all Applicant should follow the guidelines for Bulb Africa Fellowship Tech Program below. We have got you covered on how to apply for online application form.
Therefore, it is important that to note that to apply for Bulb Africa Fellowship Tech Program one have to be conversant with the duties and responsibilities attached to the Bulb Africa Fellowship Tech Program.
How to Apply for Bulb Africa Fellowship Tech Program
Bulb Fellowship Tech Program Eligibility
- You must be a dedicated tech enthusiast.
- You are between the ages of 18 and 30.
- You must have a minimum of a university degree certificate.
- You must have an NYSC discharge certificate.
- Youmust have at least two guarantors, one relative and one non-relative.
Bulb Fellowship Tech Program Available Courses
However, the new cohort offers new courses across other sectors in tech, such as:
Acquire the complete knowledge of one of the most sought-after skills in the world today to build and design mobile and desktop applications, websites, and more from scratch. You will learn:
Products, product design, and the product designer role
Design thinking and human-centered design
User experience (UX) design
Information architecture (IA)
User interface (UI) design
Working with design tools
Prototyping and usability testing
Creating and managing a design portfolio
Fast track your understanding of bringing new products to market, developing existing ones, and managing launch features at all stages of the product development lifecycle.
This 4-month course covers:
- Creating and identifying opportunities
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Product development lifecycle
- Defining product vision and strategy
- Building product roadmaps
- Product development methodologies
- Building a business model canvas
Understanding metrics and analytics
Business communication / Stakeholder engagement
Acquire complete knowledge on making sense of data by building algorithms and adopting diverse techniques to discover trends that may get lost in the mass of information.
Become a data analyst in 4 months via intensive training in:
- Extracting data from databases
- Extracting data from APIs
- Extracting data using web scraping tools
- Data cleaning and wrangling
- Python programming fundamentals
Exploratory data analysis with NumPy and Pandas
Asking the right questions from data
Data visualization with PowerBI/Tableau
Identifying trends in data
Building and evaluating predictive models
Quality Assurance Testing
- Master global standards and procedures for ensuring the best products and services are released into the market.
In 6 months, you will learn:
- Software development life cycle
- Software testing — fundamental concepts and terminology
- Software testing — types, hierarchy, and principles
- Test documentation deep dive
- Automated testing deep dive
- API testing with Postman
- Performance testing with JMeter
- Web application testing with Selenium
Benefits of Bulb Fellowship Tech Program
Rapidly growing network: Gain access to on-call tech professionals and lifelong support and opportunities through friendships that may evolve into professional connections.
Obtain real work experience: Develop high-demand skills in the tech industry by completing group projects and working with fellows to develop valuable products.
Earn as you learn: Enroll in a fellowship program that simultaneously grooms and caters to you. Receive monthly stipends for your efforts as you build your tech career.
Flexible payment plans: Focus on acquiring all skills you need until you are hired without paying tuition. The Bulb’s tuition payment plan allows you to pay when you graduate and find a job. Alternatively, you can choose to pay upfront.
Internship Opportunities: Put your skills to use and get a head start in your career with access to internship opportunities via partner organizations.
How to Apply for Bulb Fellowship Program
The application process is as follows:
- Fill in the required information and submit your application
- Pass a psychometric test.
- Get invited for an interview.
- Get a conditional offer.
- Fill in your biodata form.
- Get an unconditional offer.
- Receive your laptop and start training
Thanks for staying in touch with us