This is to inform the general public that the 2021 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal is currently…
Channels TV Recruitment Portal is currently recruiting interested and qualified individual with the required qualifications as expected. Therefore, Channels TV Recruitment Portal is opened to applicant for application. The right eligibility and Qualifications are all seen in this update it is therefore important that you read carefully so that you won’t make any form of error or mistake. You can only know how to apply when you take cognizant of the job description and vacancy position available for recruiters.
Offcourse you won’t be left behind on all the documents needed to upload in the Channels TV Recruitment Portal as expected. Follow the procedure below in order to know the requirements and process of online application. It nice you check out the requirements and Qualifications before check-in the procedure for Applicant’s registration below.
How to Apply for Channels TV Recruitment Portal
General Eligibility for Channels TV Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division or an HND in the related field with Upper Credit only.
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Should have at least 4-5 years of professional work experience on the job.
- Position demands excellent writing skills.
- Exceptional communication skills: Communicates clearly and
- persuasively verbally and in written form;
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of online content-management systems preferred
Excellent understanding of mass media.
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and ability to work under pressure and as a member of a team.
- An excellent team player;
Ability to work independently and with nominal instruction;
- Age range between 25 and 30 years.
- ICT knowledge and proficiency required.
- Able to challenge the status quo and drive through changes.
- Diligent with strong attention to detail.
Notice to Channels TV Recruitment Applicant
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for Channels TV recruitment application
Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for Channels TV recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your Channels TV recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Channels TV recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning Channels TV recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for Channels TV recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for Channels TV recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for Channels TV recruitment is free.
How to Apply for Channels TV Recruitment Application Portal
- First of all visit the official Channels TV recruitment application form portal at www.channelstv.com
- Proceed to read the instructions on the advertised position and follow the procedures therein to successfully apply for Channels TV recruitment.
You are good to go
- All applicant should do well to stay in touch with us for all application Deadline as expected.
About Channels Television
- Channels Television is a Nigerian independent 24-hour news and media television channel based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The parent company, Channels Incorporated, was founded in 1992, a year before the Nigerian government deregulated the broadcast media. It began broadcasting in 1995.
We are pleased to get you informed inorder not to be deformed. If you got this of great help do well to give this article a rate and Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and Like our Facebook Page. And follow us on Instagram Thank you.