This is to inform the general public that the ESUT Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Screening form is opened for all interested applicant who wants to gain admission in the institutions. Now its all left for you to note the requirements and the qualifications to apply for the ongoing programme. Meanwhile, all courses and eligibility are all listed to enable everyone willing to gain admission in the institution to have access to enable smooth Online registration.
In simple terms, we are to note that the procedures to apply for the ESUT Post UTME Form are all listed in this platform all you need to do is to stay put as we are going to get you updated on the necessary procedures to apply for the ongoing ESUT Admission Registration. Our team will be droping the steps to apply below.
How to Apply for ESUT Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening Application
General Eligibility for ESUT Post UTME
- All candidate for ESUT admission should possess ESUT cut-off mark of 170.
- Candidate for Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences is 200.
- All screening exercise is by Computer Based Test ( CBT)
ESUT Post UTME Form Payment Fees
How much ESUT Post UTME Form Payment Fees?
The registration fee is N2000 (excluding service charges).
Enugu State University of Science and Technology Offered Courses – ESUT Post UTME Form
- Adult Education
- Agric-Economics And Extension
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Animal Science And Fisheries Management
- Applied Biology
- Applied Microbiology
- Banking And Finance
- Building And Woodwork Technology Education
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Cooperative And Rural Development
- Education /Mechanical Technology
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And Computer Science
- Education And Integrated Science
- Education And Mathematics
- Education And Physics
- Educational Administration And Supervision
- Educational Foundations
- Educational Management
- Electrical/Electronics Education
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Estate Management
- Food Science And Technology
- Geography And Meteorology
- Geology And Mining
- Guidance And Counselling
- Industrial Mathematics /Applied Statistics
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Physics
- Insurance And Risk Management
- Land Surveying
- Library Science
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics And Statistics
- Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine And Surgery
- Metallurgical And Material Engineering
- Physical And Health Education
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Sociology And Anthroplogy
- Surveying And Geoinformatics
- Technology And Vocational Education
- Urban And Regional Planning
- Vocational And Technical Education
How to Apply for ESUT Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Screening Application
- Visit the schools portal viawww.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2021/2022 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of
- N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME examination.
- All candidates must upload their O’ Level results in JAMB approved CBT Centres. Candidates who fail to do so shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2020 are eligible to apply.
- Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates’ names on their O’ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same. Candidates must present photocopies of the under-listed screening documents to be admitted into the screening hall:
- POST-UTME Screening Forms
- JAMB Result slip
- Completed screening forms must be returned on-line with the scanned copies of each of the following documents:
- UTME Result Slip
- Entry qualification Certificate(s)
- Current Passport-Size Photograph.
- ATTESTATION: Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self disqualified.
DIRECT ENTRY: All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to sit for the screening test. They are therefore required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening on-line as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results.