www.fedfire.gov.ng Are you longing to be a fire fighter in Nigeria and get recruited in Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal you are highly appreciated and recognized cos you are given the opportunity to apply for the ongoing Application as expected as it ought to. Meanwhile, the basic requirements and qualifications for Federal Fire Service is what we will be listening for you to be able to apply for the position of your choice.
Moreso, we are good to go help out in any way that may be difficult for you. Federal Fire Service Recruitment is opened for all Eligible apply by logging into the Federal Fire Service Application Portal. Keep reading for more Juicy update.
Read This : Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Application Portal
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2023
General Eligibility for Federal Fire Service Recruitment
The following are the basic requirements that will enable one know the requirements;
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage. Like mummylizzysblog.com.ng
Read This : Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Application Guidelines & Apply Here
Primary Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
2. Applicant must obtained from a recognize institution
3. National certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
4. Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
5. B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
Read this : FRSC Recruitment Portal Application Procedure
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Available Position
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09] – Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized.
INPECTOR SUPRETENDENT CADRE
- Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08] >>Applicant must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
- Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06] >Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
- Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06 >Applicant should have National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized.
- Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04 >>> Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.
- Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03 >>Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
Other Important Information for FFS Recruitment Portal
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. The candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview
Warning :Any false Information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- First of all visit the FFS Recruitment Portal @ http://www.fedfire.gov.ng/
- Then proceed to enter you information and details
- Then proceed to upload all necessary documents as expected
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for siting during screening and submission during screening and submission during documentation.
- Application is free of charge
IKEDC Recruitment Portal Application Job Vacancies
R.A. Trading and Industries Limited Recruitment Job Vacancies
Cathay Pacific Airways Job Vacancy
International Breweries Recruitment IBPLC Portal
National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment Portal
Family Health International Recruitment
Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancy as Deputy Finance Manager Recruitment
For questions that needs immediate response and answers on FFS Recruitment do well to make good use of the comments below. Also, subscribes to our Newsletter and YouTube channel. More Recruitment.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.