This is to inform the general public that the 2021 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment NIS. You will be notified the Screening date, closing date, aptitude test date and how to carry out the is currently available and have commenced to apply for the Paramilitary force in Nigeria. All applicant should be aware of the necessary requirements as well as the right qualifications before carrying out the Nigerian Immigration Recruitment 2020 Registration Processes.
Meanwhile, never hesitate to keep reading to get informed on the realities of how to carry out the ongoing Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment NIS Job Vacancy. You will be notified the Screening date, closing date, aptitude test date and how to carry out the ongoing registration processes.
How to Apply Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
General Eligibility for NIS Recruitment
Here is Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment General Requirements;
- The applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present the certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- The applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Every applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- The applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eyesight (squint-eyed, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of the physical body
- Hearing-impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
Available Positions in the Nigerian Immigration Service Requirements for Application
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II
- Applicants must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC discharged certificate
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- NYSC certificate is compulsory for senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE/OND from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration(AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
- Immigration Assistant III (IA)
- Applicant must be a holder of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/Level with a minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- First of Applicant should visit the NIS Application Portal @http://www.nisrecruitment.org.ng/entry_level.php
Then Proceed to fill in the form as appropriate as it should be.
You are advised to keep your details in a confidential level.
Important Information for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Candidates
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment exercise.
- A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers, not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
Official website for NIS Application Portal
- All Applicant should note that www.nisrecruitment.org.ng is the official Nigerian Immigration Service URL that links to the Recruitment and Enlistment Portal.
- Any website or portal apart from this portal is considered a SCAM.
- Any candidate who visits any other website does it at his/her own RISK.
Notice about Computer Based Test
There shall be a computer-based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
NIS Application Portal Deadline
The official portal is usually opened for Registration so ensure you get informed via the official website inorder not to fall prey to scammer or fraudsters.
If you found this update on Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment helpful rate the post using the rate star ensure you enter your name and email in the newsletter box for more update.