Nigerian Army College of Nursing Admission Form Application Portal is generally opened for all interested…
The FUNAAB JUPEB Admission Form is available for interested Applicant. Therefore tell a friend who need to have Pre-degree in Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. It important that you note the requirements and qualifications to apply for the on going admission screening, registration deadline and procedures to apply online.
Therefore, if you meet the requirements as seen below then you can now Proceed with the online registration as expected. One more thing don’t forget to fill in all your details correctly and upload necessary documents and submit after crosschecking that the details are correct. The FUNAAB JUPEB Admission Form will be available in the official website portal for registration. Do check it out below.
How to Apply to FUNAAB JUPEB Admission Form
The following are the Requirements, Subject Combinations & Grading;
- 5 O’Level Credit pass in English Language, Mathematics plus Phy.,Chem., Biology or Agric. Awaiting result may also apply provided a complete result is obtained before completion in INHURD.
- Depending on their choice of discipline, each student is expected to take 3 basic combinations of any of the following subjects as stated below:
Science Subjects: Phy., Chem., Bio., or Phy., Chem., Maths.
Final Scoring & Grading
- To qualify for placement into a degree programme (200 LEVEL) of FUNAAB, a student must register for Direct Entry with JAMB and score a minimum of 7 points (e.gDDD+1=7, BEE+1=7, etc).
- Students should note that the score requirement to gain entry into the University may vary across courses and Tertiary Institutions.
How to Apply for FUNAAB JUPEB Admission Form
- A quick visit to FUNAAB official Website @ inhurd.unaab.edu.ng or log into portal.unaab.edu.ng:93
- From the homepage, click on the programme you intend to apply for.
Carefully fill in the details displayed on the pre-application form.
- Note that the information supplied cannot be changed as the details will be used in processing your application.
- Generate an invoice that will indicate either to pay online or print invoice for bank payment.
- Make payment using the RRR number that is generated and print out evidence of your payment.
- Go back online by logging in using your reference number or RRR number.
Authenticate with your surname and complete your application form.
- Print out a copy for yourself.
- Only completed application forms will be considered for admission. Do not pay any fee into any individual bank account or proxy, pay
only into FUNAAB REMITA ACCOUNT
Do make good use of the comments box below to ask your questions concerning any issues that may seems to border you. Also join our WhatsApp group and Facebook page.