This is to inform the general public that the NESREA Recruitment Portal is currently available and…
This is to inform the general public that the NEPC Recruitment Portal is currently available and have commenced to apply for the NEPC Job Vacancies in Nigeria. All applicant should be aware of the necessary requirements as well as the right qualifications before carrying NEPC Registration Portal.
Nigerian Export Promotion Council Recruitment Portal 2021 should do well to read up this article in order not to make any form of mistake during. Keep scrolling to know what it takes to apply for the NEPC Recruitment Portal. Keep reading for more update better still dive into the NEPC Application official website.
How to Apply for NEPC Application Form
General Eligibility for NEPC Recruitment Portal
- All Applicant should note that to export from Nigeria, you are required to register with NEPC.
- This can ONLY be done using the e-registration platform.
- This page contains relevant information preparatory to obtaining an Exporter’s Certificate.
Additional information and Benefits of Nigerian Export Promotion Council Recruitment
- In addition to obtaining an exporters certificate , you can also access the following trade support services:
- export incentives
- Export capacity building programmes (trainings, seminars, workshops etc)
- Networking exporters for collaboration and exchange ideas.
- Trade linkages (B2B, B2C)
Documents for NEPC Recruitment Procedure
- DOCUMENTS FOR LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
- Certificate of Incorporation (issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission)
- Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Current Certified True Copy of From CAC 1.1 – “section C” (Particulars of Directors). This is formerly known as: Form C07 or Form CAC 7.
2. DOCUMENTS FOR CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY
- Certificate of Registration (issued by State Ministry of Commerce, Local Governments and Federal Capital Territory Area Councils)
- Bye Laws of the Society
3. DOCUMENTS FOR GOVERNMENT AND NON-GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION
- Certificate of Registration (issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission)
- Constitution of the Government Organization and non-Governmental Organization
- Memorandum for Guidance of Applicant
NEPC Fees & charges
- Obtaining an exporters certificate involves some costs excluding remita / bank charges
- New certificate registration – N13,500
- Expired certificate renewal – N7,500
- Late certificate renewal (after Three months of expiry) – N12,500
- Lost / mutilated certificate – N12,500
NEPC Payment methods
- There are several payment methods available, including:
- Credit/ debit cards
- International credit / debit cards
- Internet banking
- Commercial banks in Nigeria
How to make Payment Confirmation
Payment confirmation MUST be made by following these steps::
- Copy the Order ID from your certificate (see Transactions Log)
- Input it in the field besides “Get Status”
- Click on “Get Status” to confirm your payment
- You will receive a notification of the status of your payment
- NEPC issued certificates are valid for an initial two years (24 months ), after which it becomes renewable every year.
Export certificates will be issued within one working day after confirmation of payment. Please note that your certificate could be delayed by non confirmation of payment , irregular documentation or insufficient information.
Further registration Assistance
Please contact us directly via the online chat. Alternatively you can visit the NEPC export assistance office closest to you. We are happy to assist!
How to Apply for NEPC Recruitment Portal Form
- First visit the NEPC platform and follow the procedures to register. Please do not forget to confirm your payment!.@ https://nepc.gov.ng/ereg/exporter
Tips to understand the market
- Gather basic market information regarding import regulations, trade statistics, tariff regimes and much more. Various Market Analysis tools can be handy in this respect.
- Focus your research on a specific product or service.
- Research on your competitor’s market(s). Find out what they are doing right.
- Attend market-specific seminars
- Seek practical advice from experienced exporters.
- Develop direct contacts with potential buyers. You can make use of authentic online directories.
- Understand the market environment (culture, demography, religion, currency…)
- Relevant Trade Fairs and Embassies are good sources of information.
- Some of the important areas of market research include:
- Trade statistics and trends
- Trade policies
- Regulatory framework
- Business environment
- Business culture
- Distribution channels
- Risk assessment
Tools for market analysis
- There are numerous online Market Analysis-tools available. Some of these tools can be accessed for free. These tools will enhance understanding of your target market(s). Check out a list of the relevant tools
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required. Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel.