Federal Character Commission Recruitment Portal is open for interested Applicant who which to be employed and empowered by the federal government. FCC Recruitment Portal is opened to interested candidate who which to settle for the job either a male or a female. It is therefore important to note that anyone that wants to apply for Federal Character Commission Recruitment Portal Job Vacancy Recruitment well to apply online. All the requirements and eligibility are all listed in this update. Ensure you adhere strictly to information in this update.
Federal Character Commission Recruitment Portal Recruitment Portal 2022 is available and applicant should do well to read up this article in order not to make any form of mistake during. Keep scrolling to know what it takes to apply for the Federal Character Commission Recruitment Portal and keep reading for Job Vacancy Recruitment Application form.
How to Apply for Federal Character Commission Recruitment Portal
General Eligibility for Federal Character Commission Recruitment Portal
Applicants applying for the Federal Character Commission recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for Federal Character Commission Recruitment Portal
- Firstly, log into FCC Recruitment Official website @ federalcharacter.gov.ng
- The registration process application is online, Interested and qualified candidates
- Click here to apply FCC Recruitment Portal 2022,
- Candidates who meet the online application requirements will be issued an Aptitude test
Basic Mistakes to Avoid While Applying for FCC Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
About Federal Character Commission
The Federal Character Commission (“the Commission”) is one of the fourteen Independent Federal executive Bodies established by Section 153(1) of the 1999 Constitution.
However its actual existence pre-dates that Constitution by three years having been set up by the Federal Character Commission (Establishment, etc.) Decree No.34 of 1996 (“the Enabling Act”).
This Act was a direct result of the recommendations of the 1994/95 Constitutional Conference earlier referred to.
The Commission ensures:
- That all fresh recruitments into the Public Service nationwide comply with the Commission Guidelines and Formulae on Equitable Distribution of Posts;
- That the best and most competent candidates from each federating units nationwide are employed to fill vacant positions meant for indigenes of such units. For this purpose, the Commission shall ensure that employers of labour in the Public Service introduce and adhere to an open competitive selection process aimed at recruiting the best candidates available;
- That henceforth, distribution of public service investments in socio-economic amenities and infrastructural facilities shall be done in a fair and equitable manner such that each federating unit nationwide is adequately catered for, provided that the proposed guidelines on this aspect are promptly approved by the appropriate authorities.
The receipt, analysis and publication of up-to-date manpower statistics of all Federal Government ministries, agencies and parastatals by December 31, 2005.
Regular periodic update of the manpower statistics of Federal Government ministries, agencies and parastatals and be made easily accessible on the website.
That it provides, within five working days of the receipt of a written request by any member of the public, any information on manpower statistics relating to any Federal Government ministry, agency or parastatal which are not available on the website provided such information is not classified.
That it reduces by at least 20%, the margin of existing imbalances in the level of representation of the federating units in government ministries, agencies and parastatals by July 2007, provided the embargo on recruitment into the public service is lifted.
That each state of the Federation and the FCT, respectively attain not less than the statutory 2.5% and 1.0% representation in the manpower distribution of each of the Federal Government ministries, agencies and parastatals by 2010.
That upon receipt and registration of any petition at its Head Office, the Commission shall within five working days, acknowledge receipt and refer same to the relevant department or state office in appropriate cases for investigation.
That where a petition was submitted at any state office of the Commission and the state office is of the view that thea and the state office is of the view that the subject matter is one which should be handled by the Head Office, it shall transmit the petition to the Head Office within one week of the date of receipt.
That where a petition discloses a prima facie case of violation of the Guidelines and Formulae, it shall within three weeks forward a copy of the petition to the offending agency for its reaction.
That the requisite enforcement machinery is set in motion within two months of the receipt of the reaction of the offending agency.
That within three months from the date of conclusion of investigations, it sets in motion, machinery for the prosecution of defaulters of the Federal Character Guidelines and Formulae and may, in appropriate cases give defaulters an opportunity to make amends.
That within one week of the conclusion of investigations, it notifies the petitioner of the outcome.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required about Federal Character Commission Recruitment Portal.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected.