National Youth Service Corp is a Scheme for graduate of HND or Degree who will go serve their father land for the period of a year. Meanwhile, there are always some documents needed for NYSC Documents for Foreign Student. We will be giving you the lay down Requirement for Registration their Service year and there are some important document that must be presented before they be heading to camp.
In addition, all Corp member should do well to take note of the required document that will be needed for NYSC registration form in Cafe. Ensure all Corp member take of the documents that may be needed for POP. The date for NYSC Batch A Registration for 2021 starts on 3rd March is always on their official Website.
NYSC Documents for Foreign Student
Documents Needed for NYSC Registration for Foreign Student
During the NYSC online registration, there are two categories of prospective corps members that will register:
- Foreign Students and
- Home trained Students
The following are the NYSC Documents Needed for foreign Students Registration
- International Passport
- Degree or HND Certificate ( original not the statement of result.)
- O’Level result(Original from Waec office)
- Passport photograph
- Evaluation letter ( for those that are yet to be evaluated)
- Residentpermit to study in the country.
NYSC Documents Needed for Nigerian students
The only documents Nigerian Trained graduate should upload is “passport photograph.
Other details are to be filled;
- White background Passport
- Know the name of your Primary, Secondary
- Dtiary Institution
- Know the year you started and finished your Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Institution
- Get a Functional G-Mail Account
- /Matric school reg. Number
- Jamb Reg. Number.
- Blood Group and Genotype, these details will be included in your NYSC ID CARD
- *₦3,000* Approximately for Online Remita payment
- Biro and Pen, write down your Username and Password to avoid incorrect Details and Confirm.
- Othercharges – cafe charge, printing and photocopies.
Documents Needed for Foreign Candidates
You will be Scanning and Uploading the Following Documents:_
- West African School Certificate *(WASSCE)* or GeneraCertificate Examination or NECO or High School Diploma or its Equivalent.
- irstHig degree tional Diploma (HND) Certificate
- Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
- International Travelling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study.
- Residence Permit
Important Information to NYSC Foreign Training Graduate
Foreign-trained Nigerian graduates are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it equivalent
- General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it equivalent
- NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it equivalent
- NABTEB (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it equivalent
- High School Diploma or it equivalent for those who attended school in the USA, etc.
NYSC Documents for married women
Married women, must upload the following to make NYSC post you to where your husband reside;
- Marriage Certificate
- Newspaperchange of Name
- Husband’s ID card
- Utility Bill
- Husband’s domicile letter
Instructions for Married Women PCMs
- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
- The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers.
- Prospective corps members in this category are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
Note the following to go along with during NYSC Registration
- Documents to be uploaded online
- Biro to write your signature
- Email Address
- ATM card
- School matriculation Number and Jamb reg number
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel.