Are you looking for means to Check NYSC Senate List NYSC is aid to enable…
NYSC Name Rearrangement & Needed Documents Requirements are all listed in this article all Corp Members and Prospective Corp Members are welcome to the procedure to take to Change and observe the change of names in NYSC Login Portal Dashboard.
Therefore, if you want to Change how your name is been arranged or mistake had been done in the name spelling while applying do well to follow the following proceedure below;
How to Apply for NYSC Name Rearrangement & Required Documents
- PVMs that want to apply for Name Addition or Removal if there is disparity between the name on your Statement of Result and the one on your Call up Letter.
- Your Student Affairs Officer SAO will process it online by uploading backing documents.
NYSC Documents and Requirements Needed
1. Recommendation Letter signed by the Registrar.
2. Institution Senate list.
3. JAMB Admission Letter.
4. Statement of Result.
How to check NYSC Remobilization Status online
- PCMs who want to check their remobilization status are to visit; https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/PrePaymentRemobNew
- Then proceed to fill in the account details
- And finally submit
How to Apply for NYSC Remobilization
- PCMs are to visit, https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/RemobInterest.aspx
- Then fill the NYSC Remobilization Form correct with your details.
National Youth Service Corp (NYSC)
- Remobilization is for those corps members who did not complete their service year with nysc and where paid the monthly allowances, but did not show up in any of NYSC activities like clearance, PPA etc.
Do well to make good use of the comments box to ask questions as regards this article