Philip Walker Surgery Research Scholarship International is here to give great opportunity to great potentials who has the basic requirements to gain the opportunity to study abroad with gainfully employed benefit to gain admisions as expected.
Consequently, everyone who wish to apply for the ongoing programme should do well to know the requirements to apply for the Philip Walker Surgery Research Scholarship Programme.
The Scholarship was established in 2020 in memory of Professor Philip Walker to support research in areas related to surgical disease.
This is a Philanthropic Higher Degree by Research, Top up Scholarship. Keep reading for more Juicy details.
Grundtvig Polytechnic Scholarship Application Portal
How to Apply for Dataville Research LLC Recruitment
General Eligibility for Philip Walker Surgery Research Scholarship
Applicant should note that the scholarship is open to;
- Medical students or medical graduates undertaking a Higher Degree by Research program
- who are successful in receiving a base stipend scholarship ($28,597 per annum tax free, 2021 rate)
- who have a research focus on areas related to surgical diseases
- where at least one member of the advisory team is a member of the Mayne Academy of Surgery within the Faculty of Medicine.
Selection criteria for Philip Walker Surgery Research
- Applicants will be ranked on the basis of:
- Academic achievement and the potential of scholastic success; and
- Any other matters the selection committee considers to be relevant to the applicant’s future research
How to Apply for Philip Walker Surgery Research Scholarship
- All Applicant should first visit the Philip Walker application Portal @ https://survey.app.uq.edu.au/philanthropic-top-up-scholarship
- The proceed to feel in all relevant documents as expected.
- The submit and upload all other documents Apply Here
Philip Walker Surgery Research Scholarship Programme 2022 Deadline and closing Date
All applicants must submit a completed application form before deadline.
Note : No incomplete applications will not be accepted.
ACBT International Scholarship Application Portal & How to Apply
About Philip Walker Surgery Research Scholarship Programme
Phillip Walker was born and went to school in Sydney. He is an alumnus of the University of Sydney and completed surgical training through the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in Sydney. In 1992, after completing a vascular surgery fellowship at Stanford University, USA
He joined the University of Queensland, Faculty of Medicine, Discipline of Surgery, based at Royal Brisbane Hospital. He quickly became a valued member of the Discipline, enhancing his clinical and academic reputation in the vascular surgery in Queensland and Australia.
He was an integral part of the design as the Faculty of Medicine moved to a post-graduate course in 2022. He had a commitment to excellence in teaching, research and clinical surgery.
He supervised or was co-supervisor for 30 students and doctors who enrolled in honours or higher degrees such as MPhil and PhD. He understood that students and junior doctors undertaking research needed support both from an advisory perspective and financially.
Professor Phillip Walker’s passion to assist and support aspiring surgeons continues through the Professor Phillip Walker Research Scholarship.
Midwestern Oil and Gas Company Scholarship
Elsa-Neumann Scholarships Application Portal
Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas Scholarship NLNG Application
Google Africa Developer Scholarship Programme
Seydoux Scholarship Portal Application Form
Agbami Scholarship programme Application Portal
We believe we have been able to give you the best on Philip Walker Surgery Research Scholarship Programme, well to ask questions were necessary.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.