This is to inform all Applicant for the NJFP online Registration and have completed the First Phase of the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme NJFP Accessment Aptitude Test that the NJFP Soft Skills Training is now made available for all. It is therefore Important that all Applicant Upon completing the NJFP Online CBT Accessment will go through the next phase which is to know your capacity in work process. Now NJFP extended the deadline to Friday, July 22nd, 2022 to ensure you complete yours and stay in the race. Check out what next after Soft skill training.
However, it’s important that all NJFP Shortlisted Candidate for NJFP Soft Skills Training get to note the right Requirement. Also, it’s important to note the details so as not to miss out on this on Important information which will also lead to another process. This is while you should always check your email regularly so as not to miss out. The training for the next phase is gonna equip you in workability. It also Important to note that the exercise is to be completed within 7days. Other information to be noted are listed in this update. Stay with us. You will receive a message from Jobberman directly in your email. You are expected to either sign up or sign in if you have Registered before. Then process to take the course. Check out more update below.
What Next After NJFP Phase 2 Soft Skills Training?
- Wondering what’s next after the training and assessment?
- The successfully shortlisted candidates will get an email detailing the next steps.
- More questions? Please send an email to email@example.com
- Please use this alternative link to register for the training if you’ve been having technical difficulties. Ensure you use the strongest internet connection you can find.
- If you don’t get the onboarding email to proceed after registration, kindly click here to reset your password and commence the training.
- Note that you are mandated to retake the training if you have previously taken it for purposes unrelated to NJFP. However if you completed the training after 27th June 2022 as part of the NJFP, you don’t have to retake it.
- If you completed the training but didn’t receive a certificate, please fill out this form with your preferred full name and email address to request a certificate re-issue.
Requirement for Training
You will receive an email that goes this;
- Kudos to you for completing your assessment!
- Now, it’s time to move on to the next step – completing the NJFP Soft Skills training.
- Completing the training will not only boost your chances of making the cut, but will also equip you with employability and workplace readiness skills that will enable you to thrive in the organization you will be placed in.
NJFP Phase 2 Soft Skills Training Important lnformation