This is to bring to the general public that the FULOKOJA Post UTME Sceening Form is available to enable Interested applicant to apply for ongoing University. In the same vein, it is very much important to note that all applicant should follow the instructions in this platform to enable all interested applicant follow the due process to Apply for the ongoing undergraduate Programme. Application Deadline ends on 22nd September 2024.
Federal University Lokoja is offering degree Programme to all that needs to study in the Institution. Meanwhile, it’s left for the applicant to know the requirements and qualifications before applying for the ongoing FULOKOJA Post UTME Admission Form. Keep reading for more update and details.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Form
FULOKOJA Post UTME General Eligibility
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Federal University Lokoja as their 1st Choice.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings.
- Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja.
- Candidates awaiting their O’level result may also apply but must upload their results before the admission exercise commences.
Federal University Lokoja JAMB Cut off Mark
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Federal University Lokoja as their 1st Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Sceening Date and Registration Deadline
All details of the schedule registration Closing Date and Screening will be passed in the FULOKOJA Official website better still stay in touch with us on this platform.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Sceening Form Payment Fees
All Applicant are expected to generate their RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice (Post-UTME Screening Charges) of ₦2,000.00 from the Admission Portal.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Form
Here are the laid down guidelines to Apply for the 2022/2023 Screening Registration Processes;
- First of all candidates should visit FULOKOJA Application Portal @www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions, then select 2023/2024 admission portal.
- Ensure you have a valid Personal email address and Phone number.
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your personal details, number of O’Level examination sitting and O’Level Result
Other Vital Information for FULOKOJA Post UTME Sceening Form
- Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session will take place from the date stipulated at the University premises (Behind Kogi State Specialist Hospital, Lokoja).
- The screening will be purely Computer-Based (CBT) and in batches.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip and also, be at the venue two (2) hours before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
Other what Should be Done;
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY.
- The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates.
Note: All Applicant should upload and failure to upload will be notified.
- Select your Post UTME subject combination.
- Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR.
Here is another procedure to Apply for the FULOKOJA Post UTME Sceening Form below;
- Visit www.remita.net, click on Pay an Electronic Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the University Admission Portal and confirm your payment after which you will be automatically batched for the screening exercise.
- Print out your Post-UTME Screening Slip
- Candidates are expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
Warnings on Post UTME Form
- Candidates who pay after the deadline will not participate in the screening. All eligible candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip.
- All candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be considered for admission in the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Please note the following:
THE ONLINE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE/PORTAL CLOSES BY MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2022.
Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study obtained in not more than two (2) sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja. Please visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) for the O’level and UTME Requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja.
Candidates awaiting O’level result(s) may apply but should note that only those with O’level result(s) will be considered for admission once the admissions process begins.
Only candidates who uploaded their O’level result(s) on the JAMB e-Facility would be eligible for admission. Please note that uploading of data on the JAMB e-Facility can only be done successfully at JAMB Office or any JAMB Accredited Centre.
Only candidates who participated in the Screening Exercise would be considered for admission in the 2022/2023 Academic Session. Also, only DE candidates who applied through the 2022 JAMB Registration Exercise and choose FUL as their 1st choice would be considered for the screening exercise.
MBBS candidates would be scheduled for a Computer Based Test (CBT) and only candidates who choose MB;BS as 1st choice on JAMB portal would be considered for the MB;BS CBT screening exercise.
A successful screening exercise does not guarantee admission into Federal University Lokoja. The Central Admissions Committee of the University would still apply other admission modalities in considering your application.
Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the instructions above.
We have been able to express our self on FULOKOJA Post UTME Sceening Form. Now do well to make good use of the comments box below for relevant questions and contribution that needs to be addressed here and now.
Don’t forget to subscribe our newsletter below. And rate this update below.