The Lighthouse Polytechnic IJMB Admission Form is currently ongoing and running for all eligible Applicant…
SLU IJMB Admission Form Screening Admission is now opened to invite all eligible Applicant. If you are interested to apply for the Admission Form screening do well to note how to apply below.
The requirements, qualifications and application Sule Lamido University SLU IJMB Admission Form Screening Admission is ongoing for all who may wish to apply online.
How to Apply for SLU IJMB Admission Form
SLU IJMB Admission Form Eligibility
Candidates applying for the Programme must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in the SSCE, obtained in not more than two sittings, including English Language for Arts students, Mathematics for Science students and either English Language or Mathematics for Social and Management Science students.
Step 1: Visit the Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa website at www.slu.edu.ng, click on admission and select online application or visit admissions.slu.edu.ng direct. Select the programme you are applying for and then click on Apply to create an account by using your email address as your username and a password of your choice.
Step 2: Log in using your email and password to upload your photo and update your profile.
Step 3: Select the programme of your choice such as IJMBE Arts, Science or Social Sciences as the case may be, and fill out your O’Level results and subject combination in the case of IJMB Candidates.
Step 4: Generate Payment Invoice or Pay Direct.
Step 5: Make a payment of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as IJMBE Screening Application Fee via REMITA on the SLU Admission Portal.
Step 6: Generate your Acknowledgement Slip.
Candidates MUST present the originals and photocopies of the following documents during the Screening Exercise.
- Acknowledgement Slip.
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
WAEC, SSCE/NECO Statements of Result or their equivalent.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background.
Certificate of Indigeneship.
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age.
DATES FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The Screening Exercise for candidates seeking admission into both IJMBE Science, IJMBE Arts and Social Science Programmes will be conducted on Monday, 18th April, 2022.
VENUE OF THE SCREENING
- All eligible candidates should report at the University’s Permanent Site, Kano-Jahun Road, Kafin Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00am on the Screening Day.
- Any candidate who fails to appear for the Screening Exercise on the date above will not be considered for admission into any of the Programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- Candidates must adhere to the extant preventive measures of Covid-19 including maintenance of physical distancing, regular washing of hands and/or sanitizing the hands and wearing of face masks.
All enquiries should be directed to email@example.com
- April 10, 2022.
Thanks for staying in touch with us