This is to notify all Applicant as regards the NJFP Stipend Payment for Each Months. Therefore, the management of Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Programme has Instituted that all Fellows will receive a monthly stipend of N100,000 paid by the Jubilee Fellows Programme. This is unlike the Npower And NYSC monthly allowance even if Combined.
It is important to note that the selection process that will lead applicants to become beneficiaries and start receiving NJFP Stipend Payment is in the assessment test and soft skill Training while the process is still ongoing
NNJFP Stipend Payment for Each Months
Assessment Skill for Second Phase
Some of the Applicants have completed their assessment test and have moved on to the next step which is completing the NJFP Soft Skills training which will kick start on 8th July 2022. Completing the training will not only boost your chances of making the cut but will also equip you with employ ability and workplace readiness skills that will enable you to thrive in the organization you will be placed in.
Update on Ongoing Assessment Test
The management has also gone further to Clarify applicants About The Ongoing Assessment Test which can be accessed below:
1. There is no selection process to take the tests, all applicants to the NJFP are required to participate
2. Due to a large number of applicants, tests are being sent in batches. If you haven’t received your test link yet, meanwhile the second assessment test starts on 8th July 2022.
3. AIL applicants will have the option to take a practice test. This option is available at the test link before you start your assessment
4. If you have already completed your first test, you will receive a second link to the soft skills assessment this week
5. We recognize that you might face challenges with connectivity. To avoid these issues, we recommend the following:
a. Use Chrome as your browser
b. You can use your phone, but we suggest using a desktop
c. Do not refresh your browser while you are in the middle of the test
6. For those who missed the 48-hour window to complete the first assessment, a new test link will be sent this week to provide another opportunity for applicants to finish the assessments
7. Please note that if you do not answer a test question within the required time, this does not cancel your test or disqualify you from the process – you will just be moved to the next question.
The NJFP is a program initiated to Empower Nigerian graduates with opportunities. Launched 31st of August 2021, the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
The NJFP program is meant for fresh graduates with Certificates from any discipline.
Graduate with at least a Second Class Lower (2.2) for Bachelor’s Degree or Upper Credit (3.00) for HND Certificate holders.
And have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
Note : keep checking this update for more information as we keep getting you on the latest development on NJFP Screening and shortlisted candidates. MummyLizzysBlog Team got you covered.
Thanks for staying in touch with us on NJFP. Check out More Recruitment.