This is to inform any interested applicant that the Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Foundation is now…
If you have been searching for a recruitable platform where you can apply for a scholarship programme, is NNPC/Total E & P Scholarship a great opportunity for candidates who are willing to gain admission in the cause of the qualifications and experience gotten haven him through series of applications NNPC/Total Scholarship for Undergraduate gives great benefit platform for you.
Meanwhile, it is very much important that Applicant he to know the requirements before they will go ahead with the application process and how to go about the application process. NNPC/Total E & P Scholarship is given the best just has the foundation has made it known that education is the key and it’s using this platform to enlighten individuals who is willing to take the bull by the horn. Why waste time when you go all you needed to know about the ongoing NNPC/Total E & P Scholarship Undergraduate programme. Keep reading for more Juicy details about the programme and you will definitely be glad you five into this article.
How to Apply for NNPC/Total E & P Scholarship
General Eligibility for Total Scholarship
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
Other Vital Information to Note for NNPC Scholarship for Undergraduate
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
How to Apply for NNPC/Total E and P Scholarship
First visit the NNPC/Total Scholarship Portal then Proceed to fill in the required documents for proper documentation.
1. Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices
6. Review application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
7. Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
About NNPC/Total E and P Scholarship
Total E&P is a reputable exploration and production company, with activities all across the world, playing a significant role in the oil and gas sector.
Do well to make good use of the comment box below for relevant comments and contributions NNPC/Total Scholarship Portal programme. Also,using name and email for alert of update on related article when subcribed.