This to inform all prospective graduate that the Plateau State Polytechnic PLAPOLY Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 Academic Section is now opened for all eligible candidate and qualified applicant that the application Portal is now opened for you all. This platform will pave ways for all Candidate to know that the PLAPOLY Postgraduate Admission Form is to enable applicant get prepared for the forth coming programme.
Therefore, it is very much important that you all vividly take note of all the requirements and eligibility in this platform to know the steps and procedures to apply for the ongoing Plateau State Polytechnic PLAPOLY Postgraduate Admission Form Screening Date.
How to Apply for PLAPOLY Postgraduate Admission Form
General Eligibility for PLAPOLY Postgraduate Form
All Applicants for Admission into any of the above-listed programmes are required to possess:
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in any of the stated programmes or any related discipline from any Polytechnic approved by the Government;
- in any of the stated programmes or any related discipline from any approved University
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharged Certificate or Exemption letter
- Minimum of 5 O’level credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
List of Approved PLAPOLY Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Courses
- PGD in Public Administration
- PGD in Accounting
- PGD in Business Administration
How to Apply for PLAPOLY Postgraduate Diploma Admission Form
- Go to plapoly.edu.ng and click on the link forms.nsuk.edu.ng
- Sign-up for new user and log in if you have already created your profile
- After creating your profile; log in to your account on the portal
- On the top right click on “apply”
- Use the drop-down dialogue arrow to choose Plateau State Polytechnic Barkin Ladi (PGD) open to choose your preferred course.
- Click on “apply” on the right-hand side to make a payment of N20,000.00 for the form.
- Click on “Pay now” to make payment, then proceed to fill in your bio-data, contact details, update O-levels and upload documents.
- Proceed to print the receipt of payment and submit it online.
- Take the printed receipt for confirmation of payment to the office of the Director Plapoly Consult Jos Campus.
- For more details contact the Director Plapoly Consult Jos Campus, Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladin
We have dim it fit to always get every candidate informed on the realities of all current update on All Postgraduate Diploma Programme and all other related update.
Now do well to always stay in touch with us as we bring you other related update in view. Meanwhile, also rate this update and subscribe to our newsletter below.