We bring to the public be that the Delta State…
This is to inform the general public that the State Security Service SSS Recruitment Portal is opened to enable Applicant get to note the procedure to apply for the position you may wish to apply for. All Applicant are to note the requirements and qualifications to apply for the ongoing application.
Therefore, State Security Service SSS Recruitment Portal ensures to benefit all Applicant and should be taken into consideration and as such go a long way to effect change in not just job vacancy buh in the society.
How to Apply for State Security Service SSS Recruitment Portal Application Form
General Eligibility for State Security Service Recruitment Portal
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification such as an International passport, National ID Card, Voters Card, Driving License
- Applicants interested in the SSS recruitment must not be over 30 years at the time of application
- Applicants must be will to work in a new environment
Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, ND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- All candidates must present O’level result (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB)
Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
How to Apply for SSS Recruitment Portal Application Form
- Visit the nearest Department of State Service office in your state to apply or visit the SSS official portal via www.dss.gov.ng
- Click on the available vacancies
Create an account with an active phone number or E-mail
- Read and accept all the terms and conditions
- Enter your details correctly
Verify all your information
Submit your application
Notice for SSS Recruitment Portal Application Portal
- You will be required to write a formal letter that indicates your Local Government of Origin
- The application letter must be handwritten
- Your complete Statement of Results is required
- The application letter should be directed to the Director-General of the Department of State Service.
- Also, your letter of application should be duly signed by the head of your L.G.A or any top official in your Local Government.
- After that, visit the nearest Department of State Service office in your state and submitting your application.
Do well to use the comments box to ask your questions and we we be ready to entertain them. Also join our WhatsApp group and Facebook page.